From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit ♥♥♥ I love you. ♥♥♥
The reason for this being that I get to use this new and shiny template to say hi!! Yes, this does indeed mean I lied to you -- you smell and no one loves you. Anyways, you look like you could use a buddy. We're all good friends around here, so here's some important stuff to help you out!
- Beginner's Guide - this has lots of really cool stuff in it. I think.
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your grandmother, your gay teachers, or your dog.
- How to Be Funny and Not Just Stupid - how to be loved, even though you smell bad, and occasionally experience the uncontrollable urge to dance to 80's music.
If for some reason you you still want to find out more, these will help a bunch!
- About Uncyclopedia and The Five Pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to Get Started Editing on Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages
One more thing! When you do stuff, remember to sign your name using four tildes or just that weird looking sign () button at the top of the little edit box thingy. Anyways, I've gotta go practice being a fairy princess. Love,
edit Hey, MaxRebo120.
Welcome to Uncyclopedia. Have you read some of our policies yet, like HTBFANJS? I'm a little concerned about some of the edits you're making. Our editors don't tend to find long lists funny, and the "Axis of Evildoers" template and category is a bad joke left over from 2005 that we don't particularly want to see propagated around the site. This might explain why your contributions are being reverted rather frequently. Let me know if you have any questions. 18:03, September 2, 2010 (UTC)
edit Category:Cobra Memberssss
Hi, please stop adding the category to articles. This is a nonsense category that doesn't add anything to the articles in question, especially when most of them are not related to that category. Also, don't mess with other user pages. Thanks.14:07, September 14, 2010 (UTC)
edit Was there any reason...
Yes there actually was. Uncyclopedia is trying to remove the Axis of Evil Doers joke, as they belive it is old. I really wish they did not, but oh well. So, we are all tyring to remove it.
- That is not what happened. The article was nominated for deletion, but survived. Regardless of how stoopid the template is, and how many people realize that, we need to respect the process. --Mn-z 14:48, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
edit Could you stop
Adding 'novelty categories' all over the place. They're really not what we're about (we're about writing articles) and they are discouraged. Thanks.--15:16, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Max, just further to what Sycamore has said could you please stop adding the novelty categories like: Things that will kill you, Idiots, Things that want to destroy all people and Stuff that God hates as they really don't add anything to the articles in question. While they may well be good for a quick laugh it can really undermine the tone of an article someone else has worked really hard on. While I realise you may be acting with the best of intents please could you consider trying to help out in another way. I hope we can resolve this here without having to start blocking you from adding stuff to articles. -- 16:50, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
edit Axis of Evil
Hi, and good to meet you. How about we keep the Axis of Evil template down to a reasonable number? Everyone would be happier, and Boll can even stay. If the template was just opened wide it could have hundreds of names, so the stupider ones should probably stay gone. Aleister 13:11 29 9
- Yes sir! I want to keep Uwe. Ronald, and Tommy, and maybe a few others, but some can go like Barney and Micheal Bay.
- Please don't call me sir. My dad is a sir, and I punch him out reguarly. Anyway, please please with a cherry on top stop adding names to the template or putting the template on random pages. Read what random means. You are very enthusiastic, and this is great and will do you very well here, but it also has its pitfalls--it takes time to revert you and that grinds away at people's patience, and sometime you may grind at the wrong person too much. Not me, but I'm not an admin. But reverting you on the same edit is getting tedious, and I will have to put salt in your eyes. Aleister 12:18 30 9
Okay sorry. It's just that I really hate The Jonas Brothers, and can't resist. It's my fault. I'm going to try not to edit the template any more.
- Thanks. Everyone hates someone, I know people who hate Tom Hanks. I hate that Geico lizard, or baby-talking ads, and rap music. Can't add them all or the template would be as long as the internet. And remember what Gibbs says, never say you're sorry, it's a sign of weakness. Gibbs knows stuff. Thanks, and the more time you spend here the more fun it gets. Aleister 12:35 30 9
edit I got a feeling
That you and Ultraman22 are the same person. Anything you want to share before I actually go and check it?18:52, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, since you're obviously too busy answering with your 5 confirmed sockpuppets, I'll be giving you some time to mull it over. Enjoy your break. 20:59, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Indeed I was. I would like to apoligize for sockpuppeting, and I will try to start over.--MaxRebo120 22:23, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
edit Max Listen carefully
Because you're seconds away from an indefinite ban. STOP inserting categories that were removed. STOP adding the axis of evil doers to everything you see. DO NOT create any further sockpuppets. You ignore that and you WILL be banned until kingdom comes.16:28, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- And now read that as though I'm a nice person because I saw your message above. Let's start over. Leave the categorization and the Axis of Evil Doers for now and go into something else. Try writing something for the current competition (click on the banner on top). 16:33, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
edit Discordian American Princess
Hello. Please do not add or subtract to this template, as it is guarded by ghosts and things. You also do not understand the concept. Aside from that, how is life and who are you doing lately? Aleister 2:19 10 1 '11