From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Concern over recent edits
edit Your block
I've blocked you for a week. Relax, it's not the end of the world. All I want you to do is take a look at a few articles. Most of them are up in the welcome message Braydie so kindly left you when you registered, but I'll put them down here, too:
- Uncyclopedia:Rules - The two rules of Uncyc. It's a short and sweet read.
- HTBFANJS - Explains Rule #1 a little better. You might want to take a look at this if you want to write/improve articles.
- The Beginner's Guide - All you need to know about editing here, and a few things you didn't.
- Uncyc Flamewar Guidelines - The rules of flame combat on this wiki.
One more thing to keep in mind is at the bottom of every edit page: "Please note that all contributions to Uncyclopedia are considered to be released under the Creative Commons SA License. If you don't want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then don't submit it here." And besides, if you don't let anyone else edit your page, do you think it can be improved easily? Just a thought.
I hope you don't take this block too personally. —
you suck suck
- Well, that's a little harsh isn't it?
............................................... Roman Dog Bird 17:14, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
You sir are hilarious in your articles. Kudos!
- I disagree. Roman Dog Bird 17:13, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
You, yeah you. I reviewed your Pee, so go look at it. And, If I did a good job, give me a GOLDEN SHOWER AWARD. Mabye.--TheGreatLiquidFox 00:42, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
Thank you sir. --Man in the Ceiling 01:02, 9 August 2008 (UTC)
edit Hello, and Fastest Runner
Hi, good to meet you. I was the one who put the sexy running girl into the page, and didn't realize that your were still around and watching it. It seems to work there, and is indicative of women runners of a certain shape. Hopefully you don't mind such a nice looking gal living on your page. Again, good to meet you, and glad you're back (or, if you didn't leave, good to make your acquaintance). Aleister in Chains 23:31 12 5 MMX
If I wasn't already the bane of my own existence, then you might be. Man in the Ceiling 17:22, April 25, 2011 (UTC)
edit [[Talk:Why?:Are motorists out to get me when I ride my bike?]]
Hi! Cool to meet you! I did the Pee Review because it caught my eye since I am a cyclist. YOU MADE ME RAAAGE! Lol, I actually find it pretty good for a short article. If you want, I'll nominate it and throw it to the wolves for a feature, but I really feel you should beforehand take in consideration my 3 warnings: (found on the review)
- The last paragraph
- The Dennis the Menace pic
- The swearing. The admins told me my article Heaven's Gate was great, as long as I removed the swearing and the 1337 talk. I did, and there is now 11 for and 0 against on VFH. Feel free to express your mind on it since I took the time for your article! But vote "for" only if you think it is good. Vote "against" if you think it sucks. Please make sure you drop me a line on my talk page (so I don't miss your message) after the improvements and I'll gladly throw it to the scavengers on VFH The cyclist in me hates you, but the writer can be reasonable :P Mattsnow 05:26, May 2, 2011 (UTC)