From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit "I Don't Care What You Have To Say! So just type stuff below, I'll read it when I'm done bench pressing the universe."
- Stuff Below
- "Your Welcome, Human." -All items I added (save 2) in the Category were DBZ revelent pages. The other non-DBZ ones I found there I didn't touch. The 2 others were pages I was working on. If the Category is to be renamed DBZ or deleted all together, no problem. I was just tring to put them all in one bucket. MajinVegeta 19:53, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
Ah - sorry, I think I misinterpreted your intentions as more vanity-ish due to those two other articles and the fact that I'm a bit clueless about anime and such... Hence my rather brusque tone. I guess a Dragonball Z category wouldn't go amiss as long as it's got a more obviously non-vanity name. :-) --Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 20:11, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- "A Saiyan always keep their Pride!" -No problem. I found the category already with that name. I figured User:Kakarot made it for DBZ. What I’ll do is finish re-writing the DBZ page to link to all those pages. MajinVegeta 20:25, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
- "Just dump that trash anywhere!" -Re-categorized DBZ articles into "Category:Over 9000" and removed non-DBZ related articles.MajinVegeta 19:09, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
I found out today that this hilarious piece was actually a /b/ meme/ashlee simpson message board trolling. It's still awesome and you should probably add to it, but keep in mind that if you put someone else's writing on uncyclopedia it's considered good form to acknowledge where you got it from.
By the way, you might want to check out Forum:Zimmer.
--Hrodulf 23:12, 30 May 2007 (UTC)
- "The Original Super Saiyan?" -I agree completely, but a collection of collaged (anonymous) b/tard work, copy pasta-ed all over the place wasn't worth it. Besides I posted the encyclopedia dramatica link in the talk page of the other. As Neo says on one of the articles here "Edits. The problem is edits."MajinVegeta 03:40, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- Stuff Above
edit How To Links
- Beginner's Guide
- How to be funny and not just stupid +
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia +
- How to get started editing on uncyclopedia +
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages
If you're totally retarded, ask at the Dump