From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Bradaphraser was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user is completely thoughtless, doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and therefore DEMANDS you have yourself a Merry little Christmas... NOW!
Failure to comply with result in disciplinary action up to and including excommunication from the Capitalist Church
May you focus on your successes and forget your failures here at the end of the year. Never forget how we all improve one another's lives. Season's Greetings.--17:35, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
|zim_ulator wishes you a Merry Kaizum Me!|
the first holiday officially sanctioned by the church of zimizm (cOz)!
edit Mince Pie
|Braydie has awarded you some mince pies!|
For voting on Sep. Issues VFH.
Thanks, merry christmas. --—Braydie 09:48, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
- Merry christmas! -- 10:01, 25 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the vote. Mhaille's destined to kick my ass, but with your help I hope to limp away with a few unbruised portions. ;-) Sorry for missing you on my Christmas card list but I wasn't sure you'd be around to get it. Does this mean we can look forward to seeing you around again? --15:26, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Heh, I'll stick around if you do. And don't worry about the whole christmas card thing, I seriously couldn't be arsed to make a template this year anyway :P -- 18:09, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Testy McTest. —Braydie 16:50, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Sir Testy of Testville. -- 16:51, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
Only put ICU tags on pages that are less then a week old. Now go back and fix all the time you did it, because I've found one. --19:07, 22 February 2007 (UTC)
- Hmmm... you sure? Articles can still be crap even if they've been sitting there gathering dust for a while... -- 18:18, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Just wondering… why did you remove the other random variants on it a while back? — Lenoxus 16:25, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
- Not sure tbh... is that template even used anymore? -- 18:42, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
edit Editting my article
First of all, it was already tagged. Therefore in order for it to be rightfully judged you should have just let it go as-is to the adminstrators, instead of uselessly trying to sabatoge my article. Sure it probably needs work but why not just let someone else with actual power to delete it decide? Also, when you do stuff like that, you walk through a mine field. I may have been a total loser and crazy person who would just edit all your articles into things saying "I am stupid". Therefore starting a war. Please don't do it again. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dasquirrel (talk • contribs)
- Looking at your contribs, I'm assuming you're referring to Mrawr? I honestly don't see what it was I did. I was just reverting vandalism and readding the ICU tag that had been removed with it. I even left the date the same as when ZB tagged it. So next time you go to accuse someone of "uselessly trying to sabotage" an article, take a step back, take a deep breath and look at the revisions properly. -- 08:22, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
Who removed my ICU tag? Because I sure didn't. According to the edit logs you replaced it with "I am stupid". I did not mean to sound hot headed, if this was a voice it would be calm and collected. This is the link that made me think so, though. http://uncyclopedia.org/index.php?title=Mrawr&oldid=1671683&diff=1655184 —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Dasquirrel (talk • contribs)
- Look again. You have the wrong end of the stick. here, User:Live.laugh.love (now banned) replaced most of the article with "I am gay". The "I am stupid" bit was already there. Here I reverted the vandalism. -- 08:08, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
You can hit me with that wrong end of the stick now...or just call me a retard, Sorry for the inconvenience, u can delete this or just use it as an example of retardation gone terrible wrong.
edit RE: IRC
Thank you cool person.
I myself DO have a log
but yours is better.
- Eight O'clock A.M.
- Twelve March 2007
- In grenwich mean time.
edit Thanks for the vote!
edit I seen you
What be you doing in these parts? --