User talk:Lord Fluffy who rains fire from the heavens
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
New stuff below.
hugs, hugs, hugs, and more hugs! (I do remember you like those!) what's going on?? yays! Tayor MUN (Praise!) 13:27, 31 January 2008 (UTC) Hello my dear? how goes it? quite fine here, but I am a tad worried about wolf, I was wondering, if it would work for you (if you ever get to go on IRC) to tell me if he happened to be there? 'twould be most appreciated! In other news.....hmmm, I seem to be drawing a blank. Oh well, here's this!
|Tayor has decided to grace you with her presence. |
She likes kittens, and apparently you too.
Now hear these words of wisdom, and good bye.
Okay here is the list.
- Scout:When user hits 5 plusses.
- SpecOp:When the user gets 15 plusses after the Scout promotion. (20 plusses)
- Private:When the user gets 30 plusses after SpecOp promotion. (50 plusses)
- Captain:: When the user gets 60 plusses after Private promotion. (90 plusses)
- Marshal: When the user gets 70 plusses after Captain promotion. (160 plusses)
- Admiral: When the user gets 90 plusses after Marshal promotion. (250 plusses)
- General: When the user gels 100 plusses after Admiral promotion. (350 plusses)
Army of the Night.
Could I joineth. I hath abandoned the false one. I request permission to join. -- 23:07, 28 June 2007 (UTC)
No pie for me, eh?
And I granted you the permission to become an honorary Finn! Traitooor!! (I did, didn't I? Don't tell me I'm remembering everything all wrong.) Finntastic 22:32, 29 June 2007 (UTC)
Just a couple of quick things about your submissions to QDB;
- Please remember to remove the hostmask information (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the quotes before you submit them; whilst the possibility that such information could be used for malicious purposes is small, nonetheless it is still there, and
- Please, please, please only use single line breaks in the quotes you submit; I don't know whether your chat client automatically inserts them or something when you copy and paste, but do take them out before submitting; otherwise it means that a six or seven line quote takes up a quarter of a page. Cheers. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 10:45, 12 July 2007 (UTC)
You say you don't speak "typo", eh (you have a template that says that)? Liiies! Terrible liiiies! Finntastic 13:25, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
- I dont spek t, i Just rite itt. --Lord Fluffy who rains fire from the heavens 14:53, 24 August 2007 (UTC)
/me hugs Lord_Fluffy
| Thank you for supporting me for|
dictatorship at the VFS. Now my
diabolical scheme for domination
can commence. You Are A True
This Page has been knighted by Sibyll. --14:30, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
|~ Merry Xmas Lord Fluffy who rains fire from the heavens! ~|
--YeOldeLuke 08:00, 26 December 2007 (UTC)
Vampiregirl has been here.
Ha! I was here. You can't stop me! Muahahahahahahaha! Vampiregirl
Awww. I wanted to be the deluded egomaniac. :-( Oh well, there's room for a few more. :D Hey, I might even sign this one! Sooner or later, I'll develope a riddle you can't solve! Vampiregirl