From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Rewrite Arizona for the New Year
- Janet Reno Cosmopolitan Arizona Woman, Launches Stretch pants and little Dog Sweater Collection from Washington Homeland Security
- Senator John McCain, PTSD border protection
- Senator John Kyle, Senate Minority Whip, co-sponsored Senate legistration (including buying amnesty provisions) that gives aliens five years to export extensive drug money and leave the country.
- Sheriff Joe, tent city - pink underwear - punitive budgeting of penal rehabilitation
- Alice Cooper - (Puppies) CoopersTown, KDKB and Christian Conversion
- Toilet Bowl aerial appearance of Grady Gammage - ASU - Frank Lloyd Wrong
- Mormons, garments, and short history of Polygamy - Brigham Old
- 4 corners, sacred Native American Medicine Wheel symbolism for Grand Canyon which originates from within the Dine' Nation
- Navajos - Clowns, snakes and beauty of rich tribal economy based on Strip mining, blanket bingo and sheep
- Pimas, FryBread, Diabetes and Meth
- Snowbowl (artificial snow machine)
- Sedona, Sweat Lodges and New Age [Sean Young - Replicant]
- Conservatives cloned from Desert Rats create a new independent
- Libertarian Party of Arizona unable to buy State Charter since 2006, yet boasting 3.2% of the vote
- Churches, ratio
- Guns, ratio
- Whites, ratio 74 % of 4.3 million in Phoenix
- Cacti, scorpions, rattlesnakes and
- Illegal Aliens
- Salt River Project (Bureau of Indian Water Rights Reclamation)
- Meteor Crater and Mars Rover Footage
- Monsoon Season - A failure of Arizona Power
- Goldwater Ambulance Chasers
- Valley of the SunStroke
- Border Patrol - The Great Wall of Arizona
- Phoenix - Rising from the Ashtray
- Mis-Naming of the State: "Gadsonia", "Pimeria", "Montezuma", "Arizuma", and "Arizonia" had been considered for the territory, however when President Lincoln signed the final bill, it read "Arizona"
- The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo $15 million bankrupted America unti Mexico was duped into buying back their old land
- Spanish/American war of 1898, Rough Riders Arizonans Cuban Campaign, with Teddy Roosevelt
- Tom Horn
- Pancho Villa
- Geronimo - immortalized in perpetuitity on HomeLand Security Shirts AIM
- strip mining
- cotton farming
- Phoenix Indian School, one of several federal institutions designed to assimilate native children into mainstream culture.
- Japanese Internment Camps built by Del Webb (Fountain Hills)
- Desert celluloid footage, movie sets and cacti
- Walmart - states largest employer
- Artificial inflation of real estate property value during BLIGHT GROWTH
- Radar Camera Traffic Traps
- Imported Sports Teams
- College students
- Federal prisoner rehabiltiation housing to 50 other states
- Mule Drug Cartel Smugglers with Surgically enlarged body cavities
80% of state's population exists two counties Maricopa and Pima County
- Rose Bowl
- Fiesta Bowl
- Arizona Diamondbacks in Tucson Electric Park, but also held games and practiced in Casa Grande.
Imported Sports Teams:
- Chicago Cubs in HoHoKam Park of Mesa.
- Chicago White Sox in Glendale Stadium.
- Cleveland Indians in Goodyear Ballpark.
- Colorado Rockies in Hi Corbett Field of Tucson.
- Kansas City Royals in Surprise Stadium, but also in Sun Cities Park near Youngtown.
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim in Tempe Diablo Stadium
- Los Angeles Dodgers in Glendale Stadium
- Milwaukee Brewers in Maryvale Baseball Park of Phoenix.
- Oakland Athletics in Phoenix Municipal Stadium, but also in Indian School Park in Scottsdale.
- San Diego Padres in Peoria Sports Complex.
- San Francisco Giants in Scottsdale Stadium, but also in Papago Park of Phoenix.
- Seattle Mariners in Peoria Sports Complex, but also in Chandler.
- Texas Rangers in Surprise Stadium.
edit Films Shot In Arizona
- American Anthem
- Dead Man
- Easy Rider
- Forrest Gump
- Midnight Run
- Sasquatch Mountain
- Two-Lane Blacktop
- National Lampoon's Vacation
- Raising Arizona
- Stir Crazy
- The War of the Worlds (1953 film)
- Into the Wild
- Nurse Betty
- Thelma & Louis
- The Thief of Bagdad
- Psycho 1960
- Psycho 1998
- The Quick and the Dead
- Universal Soldier
- The Trial of Billy Jack
- Rambo III
- Road to Morocco
- The Scorpion King
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi
- Stargate (1994)
- The Apollo 9 Lunar Landing NBC/ABC/CBS 1969 NASA
edit Now, for the rest of us (unequipped to BRAINstorm...)
"with intent to start home business, sell real estate and marry a rich Snottsdale resident"? Don't you mean open an art studio and sell Hopi crafts? Isn't that the usual fixation when people go into business over "things I think I would like to do" rather than identifying a market need? Regarding Maricopa, this sounds trite--EVERYWHERE is growing too fast.17:17 30-Dec-09
- Laugh! I LIVE HERE; have pity! Trying to get in the NASA 1969 Television moonwalk footage filmed in Crater Lake? Hmmm...must have been on a shortened (groan) LIST? It's a REWRITE in process, I haven't gotten too far yet. Give me a minute... How were the hoops? 18.104.22.168
Millrats beat the tournament hosts BIG, and under a point system that rewards lopsided victories, got the trophy for the 3-day tournament. I wore the jersey of Millrat #00 who, two years ago, was in a fight that lost a game via forfeit. That was an ice-breaker! Barely avoided being asked to run the shot clock. Didn't get home until 24:30 and didn't finish paperwork until 26:30, so I may be up "late" tonight too. PS--My current project is a replacement article for a Save of an article on Votes For Deletion: User:SPIKE/Angry Asian kid. 20:57 30-Dec-09
PPS--It's still early, but so far you are merely replacing someone else's favorite turns-of-phrases with your own favorites, rather than taking a top-down look and transforming this article away from being a breezy collection of lists of one-liners.21:10 30-Dec-09
- Dog Breath! I didn't know you were so list obsessed? User:LisaKachold/Arizona is not going to destruct before New Years, I am still slicing out the head cheese, my deli friend. Strange phantom edits keep drifting in/out from the WikiMatrix. My new phrases are now grammatically correct, intelligent in context, and read like a satire of the Wikipedia:Arizona, rather than the backpage of a homegrown high school comix? A GREAT DEAL of new content has been introduced; including humor, (I am told)? Plus, there's <my favorite> Motivational Posters too! Millrats....Wait, is everything in NH, even Basketball, held on ICE? "What icebreaker, scratching blond head..." L00k at Arizona NOW?
The ice-breaker was arriving at the Aud in Barre, Vermont in the game-worn uniform of a notorious brawler of the opponents. Not everything here is on ice. Just surface transportation.00:29 31-Dec-09
- Thanks for fixing the sports! I will review and spruce up tomorrow --> move in. Thanks again for all the fun!
The fun is just starting. There's another query to you on the Arizona talk page. By the way, Celtics are now playing in Phoenix, and are getting manhandled.02:35 31-Dec-09