From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Oh, why hello there! I take it by the logs that your name is... LilypadBell! (Interesting name, by the way.) and thanks for taking that extra leap and joining Uncyclopedia! Now, this is standard procedure, and it may seem boring, but we still recommend it. So I give to you the basic guides of Uncyclopedia: the Beginner's Guide.
edit Further reading can include:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
- Votes for Highlight Page - read the very best articles and have your say about what goes onto our front page
- Random Featured Article - for a look at some of Uncyc's best (or ocasionally, side-splittingly random) featured work, as inspiration.
edit Other Stuff
If you need help, you are welcome to ask me anything you want, save that on my talk page, ask at the community forum, or ask an administrator on their talk page. I encourage you to join the prestigious Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you! Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. Or of course, ask anyone you think can help. Just don't leave a hundred messages on the page. Please make sure to make a sig (or you can
harass ask another user to make you a basic sig which you can work off of, and then remember to sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () which you can see above the edit box(you can try this out by leaving a reply to this welcome message. Now, if you find that you cannot be on hand to write articles all the time, I encourage you to do one of the following. Make an article in your userspace, which will keep it out of the mainspace. User:LilypadBell/Generic article is a userspace article you can have and use. This makes the article in your namespace, where you can work on it to all your heart's desires! Good luck, and I hope to see you around!--The Shield of Azunai DSA510My Edits! 19:28, June 23, 2013 (UTC)
edit Your signature
In order to properly customize your signature, please read the instructions in UN:SIG and follow them. Then the signature template will give you nicer results. -- 08:01, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
edit Thank you...
...for joining the Comma Brigade. We certainly could do with a bit of help. Don't feel restricted to articles on the list; if you find errors in any article jump right in and go for it. Sir Reverend P. Pennyfeather (fancy a chat?) CUN VFH PLS 16:45, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks too for poking around to see who else is here and how best to help.
- All good, I've been a proofreader from birth (I even found a mistake in an old textbook of mine.)--LilypadBelle La visage de heureux= Me!! 22:22, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
Not to be rude, or anything, but I have to ask: are you aware of the French error in your signature? Or is it intentional? Also, indent your messages to set them apart from others' by putting colons in front of it. Sir Reverend P. Pennyfeather (fancy a chat?) CUN VFH PLS 22:37, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
- One: yes, intentional.Two: thanks for the tip! --LilypadBelle La visage de heureux= Me!! 22:48, June 25, 2013 (UTC)
- 'Cept for one thing: If you put all that boldface and italics in a signature file, as we do, then it wouldn't be dumped on every page you sign, and any changes you make will even apply to signatures made in the past. It requires some magic to be typed under My preferences; see UN:SIG. 00:09 26-Jun-13
edit Yesterday's issue
- Thanks! Me, You, You, talk to me *_* 15:02, July 6, 2013 (UTC)
edit PLS edition of UnSignpost with extra poo
Yes. You are now adopted. Ready for your first challenge? --16:12, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
edit Sorry for the USP
I am sorry but the new format of the UnSignpost makes the content box and the edit buttons of the talk page disappear. Therefore, I am removing it for a while and will bring it back when these issues are fixed. But you can still read this issue at UnSignpost/20130810. Thank you for your patience! Anton (talk) 11:39, August 13, 2013 (UTC)
edit Problems, considering the UnSignpost
edit It is back!
edit UnSignpost - Delivered every [other] week!
edit UnSygnposte Delieverie
edit UnSignpost - Reporting from the Belgian Congo
edit Welcome back
Glad to see on your user page that you are back. For next time, I hear we have a Mobile App, although I'll continue to carry a laptop with a real keyboard in an "Army map bag."16:39 11-Oct-13
- Thanks, I'm glad to be back too. Also, just wondering, is the app availible on Android? -Me, You, You, talk to me *_* 17:01, October 11, 2013 (UTC)
Don't know, don't have one. The page at www.wikia.com/Mobile says more about what content you can gain access to than whether it will work, but maybe you can figure it out from that.17:45 11-Oct-13
edit When a single post can become a source for drama, a newspaper becomes a deadly weapon
Have fun reading it!
edit Constantly changing and
not evolving newspaper - the UnSignpost
edit Who said 'late'?
edit The last UnSignpost of the year
edit The first UnSignpost of the year
That time I was nearly caught reading the UnSignpost, so now I am delivering it to you! Have a nice time reading it! Anton (talk) 19:51, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
edit The UnSignpost is back from holiday
edit Have you forgotten about the UnSignpost's anniversary?
edit Ruddy Hell...it's Harry and the UnSignpost!
edit Here's a very special UnSignpost