From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for picking a user name.
However, you are on thin ice going forward, for the following reasons:
- I believe you have been making a large series of tweaks to unrelated pages that don't improve them but just put your mark on them, in a way resembling someone we refer to as the Template Spammer, who is banned forever based on a fourth offense.
- Before you changed your IP address or your seat at the Public Library, you were banned for a short while for this behavior, and you thereby committed ban evasion.
- We are not used to IPs ordering around registered users.
The way to dig yourself out of this hole is to create an article in your own userspace, such as User:Kirbyfan1996/myArticle and show us you can actually be funny rather than just peeing on the shrubs. As we say, quality writing forgives a multitude of sins. Actually, we don't say that, but we will start doing so, and call it the Kirbyfan rule. Happy editing. 22:05 24-Jan-13
edit Mistaken identity
Kirby, you have read my apology on my talk page--and how we had a vandal attack that I describe above, Aleister in Chains invited the vandal to sign up with a user name, the attacks stopped, and you appeared. We are taking your word that this is a big case of mistaken identity. But please take off from your user page that you believe you have "offended" someone!
Regarding learning to be funny, we have a guide to that very topic, with the never-insulting name of How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid, and it contains hundreds of tips. Some are good to learn for any writing, but some teach you about stuff that seems funny but we've seen it a hundred times and will just groan.
If you choose to reply, start your paragraph with : to indent it and set it off from the posts of other people, and end it with ~~~~ (four tildes), which gets replaced with your user name and a timestamp. Happy editing!01:17 25-Jan-13
This just in: Template Spammer has returned. And it is Furby, not Kirby, that he returns to. I repeat my apology. 16:48 25-Jan-13
Well, that was not much worse than the paragraph had originally, but please tread lightly with politics/religion! There are no taboos here, and you can ridicule anyone or anything, but the reader is unsure you are cracking wise or pursuing a political agenda. Everyone knows Romney is a flip-flopper. It is not funny just to repeat this on a page, you've got to actually add cleverness.22:10 24-Jan-13
- Hello member! You are in a fine select company of fellow travelers here. Remember your name and password. Spike is actually a very nice fellow, and if he befriends you you are a lucky man (pssst, help me, I'm tied up in Spikes userspace and he's got a damned dagger!/). Yeah, little edits are alright, but not too many of them. And they should be in context. Feel your way around, and I for two will try to help if you want. Aleister 22:12 24-1-'13
edit Snyder v. Phelps
It looks like you are proud of the little rant you have written and want lots of people to read it and thus have inserted it in Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church. That is not the way things work around here, though one article of course can link to another that might amuse the same people.
The way your addition reads is not as humor but as your personal opinion, which you have told in a way that is just wacky enough to qualify for a humor wiki. It is not that you have composed humor; it is that you think Phelps is ridiculous, and that's the humor, and that you are going to let everyone know it. Consequently, my opinion is that it should appear in neither article.21:07 9-Feb-13
- You know, you're right. While I still am not proficient with comedy or satire, I will keep trying until I get it right or die. Preferably the former. Kirbyfan1996 (talk) 22:44, February 9, 2013 (UTC)
You will get it right. I will help. Thank you for sticking with it!22:47 9-Feb-13