From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Btw, there is a reason that people edit on the page they are, er, working on. And to sign your comments, either type --~~~~ or hit the second button from the right while editing a page. --Famine 02:25, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)
edit Africa image
Can you please reupload it in the PNG format? - User:Guest/sig 03:21, 20 May 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, to make it clearer. If you have to redraw it, please do so. I hope this will teach you to use the correct format in the future. - User:Guest/sig 06:02, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
Why'd you delete my African Renaissance contribution to the Africa page? I thought it was good. PS - I love the Africa sad image, cracked me up. -J
- I guess it's because it clashed somewhat with the tone of the article, was somewhat jarringly placed, and just didn't fit with anything else. I'm kinda twitchy about that article right now; it was recently featured, so in the last couple of days there have been a lot of people flooding into it, making minor, crappy additions. I guess your joke could work if you put it in a better spot. Just read through it, find the section that you think would be most appropriate for it (Culture, Economy, whatever), then add your idea as a new paragraph at the end of that section. --Jordanus 03:28, 17 July 2006 (UTC)
edit Absolute hideousity
Oh, my, yes. That's a very gay credenza. I say we take off, and nuke the thing from orbit. . . It's the only way to be sure. Please tell me those colors came out of photoshop, and not the universe. Write another article like that, and I'll waste another ten minutes of my life reading it. Fatties is funny, too. Mmmmm. . . Fatties. . .User:Tooltroll/sig 22:22, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
Well, ok, I put in a vote for Hammer, since it's the more mature article. Not the subject matter, but the article itself. I can see a few formatting thingies in The Gay Credenza that could be tweaked, maybe, I dunno. Hammer is beer shucking frilliance, and has a little more substance to it. Check the score: It was off by my count before I voted, so I didn't increment it as a correction, but I'd prefer to have another brain double-check it.
The twins and I thank you for your kind words. Actually, it's just my girlfriend on a beach blanket photoshopped together when she rolled over, but her fat ass thanks you anyway. Speaking of self-promotion, what do you think of this? VFHable?User:Tooltroll/sig 06:04, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
edit Allah and Annotated Version
I'd like to point a few things out to you about your hideously unfunny articles:
- No one claimed that the Black Plague affected Arabia, doofus!! Where the heck did you get this?? Your making up so-called "Christian" claims does not make your article any funnier.
- You are completely ignoring the fact that Islamists (yes, I do mean Islamists) are in fact the ones who commit all the genocide, not Christians. Yes, many Muslims were killed in the Crusades, but like you said many others were killed as well! However, Muslims were the ones who crashed the planes into the World Trade Towers, killing thousands of Americans (and maybe even a few non-Americans!) Your ignorance of this fact shows through hideously.
- Half of these silly questions like "Why would God dwell in a place called Jannah?" are ones you made up, not ones true Christians would ask. Christians don't care about those trivial matters; the fact that Muhammed died and didn't rise into Heaven like Muslims claim is more important to us.
- You claim that our culture is "xenophobic", when infact the opposite is true. Our culture is saturated with political correctness and anti-Christian thought. Islam is embraced with open arms in the West today, so your claim is null
Need I say more? 22.214.171.124 01:36, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Just one thing, you do realize you're in Uncyclopedia, not Wikipedia right? And besides, Christianity is a silly religion anyway. So there :P 06:35, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- Apparently he doesn't realize that satire is pretty much defined as comical *exaggeration*... Did he think Johnathan Swift was a baby-eater, too? XD --Jordanus 06:39, 14 October 2007 (UTC)
- It may be silly, but not nearly as silly as Islamism! Hee hee! Oh yes, Jon was the worst baby-eater in history! A curse be upon him! Or, should I say, police beat upon him! Haha! 126.96.36.199 18:43, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
- Haha. Yes. Haha, haha, haha. And yet you insist on re-vandalizing the article. Haha.
- Contribute constructively, please, or you might get IP-banned.
- Haha. --Jordanus 19:16, 18 October 2007 (UTC)
edit The Image
edit Award from UN:REQ
| This user created Forum, an article originally requested on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles. Good for |
(If awarding yourself please update the award statistics)
edit Hall of Shame?
Hello, and good to meet you. I noticed you had three features--are these all one pointers for you or are they collabs that you got half a point on? If all yours, you are in Uncy's Hall of Shame (Yay!), and please add yourself if you'd like. Congrats! Aleister 20:00 8 11
- P.S. Whoops!!!! Never mind, I miscounted an image as an article. But all you need is one more!!! Which is the best news of all, and a reason to get your good writing ability back here again. Yay!?