User talk:Jonas Planck
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit You will never Hive a More Wretched Scum of Gin and Villainy!. . . Just kidding..., No seriously.
Hello, Jonas Planck, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, You can go fuck some small animal and wind up in a turkish prison. Anyway, here are a few good links for noobies, punks, and bitches like you:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Sign it, you say. --Jonas Planck 04:50, 21 October 2006 (UTC) what the hell?
Yeah, just like you did there, between "Sign it, you say." and "what the hell?" Four tildes ~~~~ will automagically stamp your "signature" and time. The info on doing custom signatures is here. 07:25, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
Thank you, sah!^^)Jonas Planck 07:43, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
edit Good Morning
Just deleted a couple of your additions to the site as they look like non-notables and are therefore against our Vanity Policy. Thought I'd draw this to your attention so you don't just think they've disappeared. :) BTW, what happened to you between March and October? Did you get lost somewhere? --
- Naw, I had a job. And sorry 'bout that, I'm drunk. They seemed funny at the time. I just kept thinking about that robot Mullah-Rahm goin' BALIGH MAH! KALI SHUPTIDAY! SHUPTIDAY KALIMAH! and I lost it. Also, Kittens are addictive, but I'm seeking help. No I'm not. That's a complete lie. Who you votin' fer?Jonas Planck 08:43, 7 November 2006 (UTC) Ka-FART!
- No worries, many of us here are drunk most of the time, especially JackMort. Who am I voting for in what? --
- Too late! The Republicans won! Oh wait, I just noticed the Union Jack in your sig. Never mind... So, how's the weather? Gray and drizzly, I trust? Jonas Planck 23:47, 7 November 2006 (UTC)