From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I wanted to thank you for your votes, and especially your comments about The Root of All Evil and Captain's log. I enjoy writing different styles, but sometimes wonder if people will still enjoy them, or if they'd rather I stayed in one mode.
- The Root of All Evil had some good points, but I just realized that I wrote a comment on captains log 100% accidentally. Sorry 'bout that. --Johnfn 19:34, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
- That's okay. I'm developing an irritating habit of writing 'thank you' messages to people. Now that it's bitten me, I think it's in remission now. --Bear 20:30, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
- You shouldn't, I actually appreciate it. Even though it was partially a screw up on my part, messages like that make me see that at least people are still active, and that they notice your doing stuff. --Johnfn 00:19, 28 April 2006 (UTC)
I can't believe you've been a user here this long, and yet I'm the first to leave a talk page message. Did you have your old one deleted by an admin, or am I really the first person to write here since your first edit on March 27, 2005? --Bear 03:32, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
- You're really the first - I've been around Uncyclopedia for a long time but I'm never super active. --Johnfn 19:20, 27 April 2006 (UTC)
- That's probably the way to go. This place can be all-consuming, if you allow it to be. Personally, I'm giving some thought to hibernation. We'll see, I guess. --Bear 20:30, 27 April 2006 (UTC)