User talk:Joe9320/Archive 2
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
- Yes. Definately Yes. The other one is a bad photoshop. |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill | 08:06, 24 February 2009 (UTC)
edit Your signature...
Is a bit too big, read UN:SIG for tips on how to do them right:)-- 08:34, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- I fixed the height. It's still crazy long, though. Also, as indicate below, there's a broken tag in it somewhere (it breaks the numbering. That's bad). 08:38, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- 08:38, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- 08:38, 3 March 2009 (UTC)
- |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill |
- |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill |
- |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill |
- 02:14, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- 02:14, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- 02:14, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- 02:14, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
I just realized this is not the first time you create the exact VFDd version of this page while putting either a fix or rewrite tag on it. Either you put the effort into it and write a completely new version of it, or you leave it alone. DO NOT create it expecting someone to take the initiative to write it. 08:21, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
image:BENSON_GRAVE.JPG? 10:10, 17 March 2009 (UTC)
- Er Joe, I'm getting a bit impatient here. 09:09, 18 March 2009 (UTC)
edit You overwrote someone else's 'chop?
Outrage! this is bad karma, IMO, doubly so considering the odd spelling of the filename (you could've just used a more normal spelling). 09:22, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
edit Who needs GI Joe?
Have a good tubby time!--12:18, 10 April 2009 (UTC)
edit So that Sitting-Down Rouge Image...
I can upload a better one. I'll do it tomorrow. :P - -Dial the Gate 05:36, 27 April 2009 (UTC)
edit Yet another useless award
|Rabbi Techno awards you this lovely Mechanical Thing|
because you voted for something I wrote to be featured.
Hi, really sorry about that Pokemon Island thing.I don't know how it started (maybe the inactivity and move problem) but I hope we're on friendly terms, OK?But it's still my (and somewhat yours) page, just that rule.Good day!--Bad Shroom 22:18, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
edit SHUT UP TAILS!
- -Dial the Gate 05:32, 11 May 2009 (UTC)
edit i dont think we've had the chance to meet
- As Giratina says, 算了 (let it be dude!) |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill | 08:11, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
joe, your edit to this week's colonization where you reverted the article back to a former state claiming vandalism was a bit uncalled for. please see the discussion on the talk page before making any more edits like that. for example, we've agreed to remove things like the list of things wikipedia isn't, and we agreed on the combined intro, and you restored all of that and made a bit of a mess. 15:25, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
Hey there. I just thought I'd mention that both your animated HDTV and Banner requests over at RadicalX's Corner have been fulfilled for some time now. They were older requests, so you may simply have forgotten about them. Enjoy! -- User:KneeChee27/sig 01:21, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
edit Hey Faggot!
Or alternatively, hi there! I noticed your name was listed on IC. I also noticed that our latest project is in need of some help. So I put two and two together and realized I should ask Modus. When he told me to get bent, I immediately thought of you. I'm setting an arbitrary deadline for this one at next week Saturday, so if sometime in the next week you can tear yourself away from your porn collection and maybe contribute a line or two it'd be appreciated. We're counting on you, <insert name here>! -OptyC Sucks! CUN18:32, 23 May Dictated; not read.
- I already tore myself away from pr0n. |Si Plebius Dato' (Sir) Joe ang Kyurem CUN|IC Kill | 05:50, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
Hello I am Artur Castro of Brazil. I know you already a user Uncyclopedia is well experienced in this site has already failed. In Brazil in Desciclopédia said yes. Really?
edit Rouge the Bat Article
First of all, yes, that image of Knuckles holding Rouge's arm is from Sonic X, based off of Sonic Adventure 2. Secondly, I would be delighted to help you with the article. I should be around Uncyclopedia more often starting next week, so I can help you then. - -Dial the Gate 16:23, 25 May 2009 (UTC)
They're up for grabs - just copy for instance my Science Portal to your user space, etc. etc. If you need any help (I doubt you do), ask away. --12:04, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Oh yes and let people know on Forum:Portals, action being taken so there are no useless overlaps. Also I think User:Silly Angel said she'd like to get rid of one of those she started. -- 12:05, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
edit Which Portal...
- Hi. It's been 2 days since I wrote, and you haven't answered this or began work on a portal. You may begin the Literature portal. I will be taking care of the Cinema one. --T. (talk) 11:35, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
edit Literature Portal
- Just out of curiosity: are you going to run literature articles on the portal, or just have it as a main portal for UnBooks etc.? -- 12:57, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Did you know *snicker*...Ahem. Did you know that SYSRQ IS TEH GHEYZORS? LOLOLOL!
Also, we've decided to keep our Colonization projects contained to Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization/project for your watchlisting convenience. Put it in your watchlist and try to remember to add a cuss word or something once in a while eh?
Also also, I heard that Gerry likes the smell of his own farts.
edit Actually, I'm gonna make this a bit clearer and say it here
Joe, image request is what it says - a page for requests', not demands. I have yet to see you ask politely on that page, you demand work in quite a rude fashion. No-one on here has to make any images at all, either for you or anyone else. Some of the images you ask for are quite complex, and will take time. People will be more inclined to give their time to try and fulfil one of your requests if you ask in a polite fashion, showing that you understand they are doing you a favour. This means using the words "please" and "thankyou", and not "why the fuck won't you respond?" If I don't see your requests becoming more respectful, my banhammer will get twitchy, are we clear? --UU - natter 12:38, Jun 12
edit Shit A Shitter Paradox
I appreciate your appreciation for my article, but it isn't done yet, and therefore will remain in my userspace until I finish it. I don't know how many non-existent rules were pretend-broken by you copying it in to mainspace (not even moving it but copy-pasting it), but I'm going to say it's safe to assume that you should never ever ever do that again. And not just with my articles, but anyone's. Excluding your own of course. Cheers. -04:19, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
edit The Pact
- I think it would be far easier if you just joined Der Unwehr, instead of having, like, 15+ people join your usergroup. Or, we can remain seperate entities, and carry on our business as sovereign groups. —Unführer Guildy Ritter von Guildensternenstein 12:41, 23 June 2009 (UTC)
edit About Sonje
- Never mind that, you'd better sort out your attitude if you ever want any images. I'm going to be blunt about this - read everything I say here carefully, or your next ban may be significantly longer:
- First, it's image request. That means you ask, and people may deliver. If they have the time, inclination, ability and resources to. So remember this: you have no right to expect an image - people here are not being paid, so they don't owe you anything.
- Second, asking politely doesn't guarantee you an image, it merely makes it much more likely people will want to try and make one for you. Sometimes they may not have time to, or they may not be able to make them - some of what you ask for is really fucking difficult, do you realise that? So be patient, learn some proper manners, and if you are lucky, someone may take time out of their busy life to make you an image. However, if your requests disappear from the queue, don't be surprised - I've told Sonje she's free to remove them if she wants. If you really want those images, then first you have to apologise to Sonje for being a dick. This is not negotiable. If you do that, she may still not want to make an image for you, but someone else might, if you are lucky. Then, once you have apologised, you can put a polite request on the queue. And you will be patient. And if someone does make your image, you will thank them.
- Is this all clear so far? It's called common courtesy.
- Finally, a suggestion which may actually help you. As I say, some of those requests are difficult - look at them again - do you really need them? If so, can you find source images that may help? If you find a picture to use as a base, and images with examples of what you want adding or doing, that helps people work out what they need to do. It also makes the task less effort for them, which means they are more likely to do the job for you - make it easier for them, and they are more likely to help you.
- Think carefully about this Joe - good manners cost nothing, but being rude could end up costing you a lot. Clear? --UU - natter 20:19, Jun 27
edit This is a Giant Ugly Template And it’s yours!
Hey Freddy, Just trying to work out why the link to "wiki:News corp" being added to this article. Doesn't really add but I don't want to undo what you did when you usually act with reason, so I figured better to ask first then jump and ask later. What's up? Pup 12:45, 10 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah but nah but yeah but... Okay, I can see the reasoning I just would never link to Wikipedia from within the text of the article. Old habit but my html teacher told me many years ago to ensure that there is a clear delineation between internal and external links, and as the two sites are similar in appearance (obviously) I don't know if this works. I'm all for Rupert Murdoch being included but the link is the question.
- Also as far as I'm aware we don't have Fox kids in Oz. Pup 04:54, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
Your Central Bank account was approved! -Central Bank
edit RE:About the Central Bank
That sounds cool but I don't know much about stock exchanges.HAPPY 04:32, 19 July 2009!
Ok that sounds cool. What do we have to do to make it official?HAPPY 04:43, 19 July 2009!
This whole thing is going to be hard since I don't know much about economics. I figured that this would just be a bunch of retail stores. It's hard too because it's not realistic. Theres no taxes and theres only one bank and all that stuff. HAPPY 06:15, 19 July 2009!
Dude. You have to delete this because you can't create money out of nowhere. You also have to delete thaat $500 deposit cuz all the money is exchanged through bank accounts not cash. HAPPY 18:04, 19 July 2009!
edit RE:Starting over unbusiness:What will happen to my shop?
You can restart your shop...HAPPY 18:29, 22 July 2009!
edit Award from UN:REQ
| This user created Vii, an article originally requested on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles. Good for |
(If awarding yourself please update the award statistics)
MadMax 17:55, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
edit Resurrecting God and other miracles
Thanks for bringing back some of the classic God stuff to Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization/project (God). I started to do it a couple times, but kept getting lost in history. Some of it unfortunately doesn't fit the new and improved image we're creating for God, but much of it does. Oh and by the way you're technically supposed to sign up at Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization in Hey, sign up here! (Membership requests) before you start editing for Imperial Colonization. Don't worry I did it ass backwards too. Thanks! Miley Spears 02:52, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
- Did I just tell you how to sign up for something you've been a part of for a whole lot longer than I have? Oops! Please excuse my nOObishness! Miley Spears 03:13, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
edit It may be browser issues
...as I usually use Firefox and I'm on a work PC running ie7, but is your sig completely buggered? And on a side note, I don't think that IC should cover Australia, as I would hate to have that article become an American/English hybrid. Instead I think it should be done by an Australian like yourself. I would, but PQ is my big priority. Pup
edit Attention Colonizers!
The brief era of peace we've been enjoying has once again been shattered by the IP horde. And since those pot smoking, tree hugging liberal faggots repealed the draft the IC forces are stuck with the likes of you. You are therefore ordered to report to the front lines at once for briefing. Once we have decided our plan of attack, we'll march into battle post haste. You're dismissed Joe9320. -OptyC Sucks! CUN20:22, 11 Sep
edit Okay, you mangy colonists.
I've been commissioned by Mooshy to rerererevitalize IC. I'm to be the glorious leader, etc. because Sissy, Gerry, and Opty have all fucked off. So, I have a few general ideas to start with on what to do. First of all, no fucking infighting. What's said by the authority figures goes. This is Imperial Colonization, not Imperial United States Congress. Second, there should be more of a limit on articles for nomination. Somewhere between 5 and 10. We'll never get to all 17 that are up there if people's votes are so scattered. Third, an active recruiting drive. It fits the name. We're going to draft Satirical Soldiers to deal with the bloody natives at those shit articles on IC. This said, I still want to hear all of your opinions on what to do. Either drop me a line on my talk page, or I'm on IRC damn near all day very weekday. So lets get going, Colonizers! Where the Wild Colins Are - LET THE WILD RUMPUS START! 16:36, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
Start putting your bizarre posts under BHOP please.09:39, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
edit Welcome to UnNews
I found your article confusing and hard to follow; not sure what it's actually about. it could use a pic, but I can't really think of how to approach it, since I don't understand it. Check out the welcoming drivel below, and try to improve it somewhat. If I can help, let me know. Cheers! Get saved! 10:33, December 25, 2009 (UTC)
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! Get saved! 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to UnNews, Joe9320, and thank you for contributing some crap, or otherwise attracting my attention. For a quick introduction about how you can write a decent or better UnNews article, please take a minute read our spiffy new Style Guide.
I am your humble servant (in your dreams), and if I may be of help to you, please leave me a note on my talk page.
You can win awards and prizes! You can become a better writer by subjecting your articles to the scrutiny of UnNews critique machine or UnCanninator shit article detection system. You can become a thorn in the side of Journalism as a whole. You can get promotions, ribbons, and free crockery! You can write stuff your mom would be ashamed to show her friends.
If you've submitted an article, and it's disappeared, I may have mercy-moved it to your user space. This means I've probably left a message on your talk page, likely in close proximity to this very message, explaining why.
Your article may have been tagged for ICU if it has significant problems meeting our criteria, or I may have deleted it because you did not register as a user.
Finally, maybe you just pissed me off. I mean, I know I'm a Roshi, and I'm supposed to be all "Zen" about everything, but I have bad days too, you know?
If you are interested in doing an UnNews audio, check this out.
At present, I create UnCartoons for UnNews all by my onesies, for better or worse. Now, I will never claim that I am a good cartoonist. Fortunately, the internet provides us a way to do all sorts of things simply and easily. I found Stripgenerator.com, a great site to create cartoons with a minimum of talent.
- This document is an ongoing effort by me to enhance the obfuscation coefficient of Uncyclopedia; productive changes, and criticism are welcome. Cheers! The Right and Left Reverend Major Sir Get saved! 17:38, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
edit Moved your article
- I should have been more specific; by "reasons I mention above", I meant the same reasons I moved your other article, to wit, "I found your article confusing and hard to follow; not sure what it's actually about. it could use a pic, but I can't really think of how to approach it, since I don't understand it."
- To be clearer, the article is dreadful. It makes no sense. If a joke has to be explained, it's not funny. So... now it's ICUd. DO NOT REMOVE THE ICU TAG OR MOVE IT BACK TO UNNEWS YOURSELF. TELL ME IF YOU IMPROVE IT, I'LL LOOK AT IT AND DECIDE WHAT'S NEXT. Get saved! 15:42, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
- If I'm not mistaken, userspace articles don't need an ICU tag as articles in userspace are not subject to quality control. --Mn-z 16:53, December 30, 2009 (UTC)
Ve haff rekorded your viße decision to pürchase der Mutter - Mein Endlosung collectible doll und are überjoyed to be able to inform you dat as a reßült you haff earned der gratitude of der Party.
edit Please forgive me my buccaneering
Also please forgive me for posting the same notice on more than one person's talk page. Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization finally finished its latest effort, Transformers. Actually, it had been on IC for four months and no one objected to a couple notices about it being moved to mainspace. So I asked admin and IC member MrN9000 to move it, which he did, complete with talk page and history, which I greatly appreciated. Then I wondered when someone would update the list at Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization/The Big Board, but saw the note "Tagstit, SysRq, and Gerry are the only ones who need to be editing this template." But sadly, the most recent Uncyclopedia edit by a member of the trilogy was two months ago. MrN9000 basically said if it was OK with active colonizer Optimuschris it was OK with him if I updated the list, which was all I planned to do. But then MrN said "Consider yourself the new director of IC." I really appreciate his help and encouragement, but all I was trying to do was get the list updated, and now I'm afraid I may have unintentionally stepped on some toes. I would be happy to carry this through the next article, if that's not a problem with anyone in IC, but never intended to cause a conflict with anyone. Please let me know if there's a problem here, and what we can do to fix it. You can see the discussions here and there. Thanks! WHY???PuppyOnTheRadio 08:45, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
edit Semi-official Imperial Colonization
For once, a short note from me. I'm apparently now running Imperial Colonization. I plan to open it up for nominations for the next colonization on Sunday, 31 January 2010, so will make an official announcement then. In the meantime, I've made some changes, and would love suggestions (see Uncyclopedia:Imperial Colonization and User:Why do I need to provide this?/Imperial Colonization). Thanks for any help you can give me! WHY???PuppyOnTheRadio 01:51, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
edit Congratulations Imperial Colonization Commodore Joe9320
It has come to Her Majesty's attention that you have participated in seven successful colonizations. As five is required for the rank of commodore, it is therefore fitting and proper to recognize that you have earned the rank of Commodore of Imperial Colonization. Congratulations, Commodore Joe9320, and go forth and colonize those wild natives! IC Buccaneer Admiral WHY??? (stratagems) 07:04, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
edit ATTENTION COLONIZER
Duty Calls! Imperial Colonization has been commandeered! With a shiny new, waterproof coat, we're heading out to sea once again. We need you for our next colonization. You have one week to nominate or vote from right now, Sunday the 31st of January 2010, to Saturday the 6th of February 2010. (See Protocol for how to nominate an article for Colonization. And remember, if you vote for an article that means you intend to help colonize it.) Then starting Sunday, 7 February 2010, we will start colonizing another savage land (i.e., improving whichever article gets the most votes). Come on board and vote or nom now, to the glory of Her Majesty!
EXTRA: Our most recent colonization, Transformers, has just been Pee Reviewed. If you're interested in making improvements, please check out the article and the review. With a little work, we may have another glorious Feature article! Wouldn't that be just spiffy? And remember, if you participate and this does get featured, you get one half feature credit!
edit ATTENTION COLONIZERS: WE ARE RECREATING CREATIONISM
The Bible says God created the world in six days by himself--our crew of talented colonizers can surely recreate an article in a week and a half! Remember, any Colonizer is welcome to work on our current project, which is the Creationism article. But before you begin, check "READ THIS FIRST" at the top. From Sunday, 7 February to Wednesday, 10 February 2010, a hearty crew of brave colonizers plotted a strong course for the article by consensus. We have the beginning of a great colonization, so go forth and colonize to the glory of Her Majesty!
Special Note for Lobsterbacks (i.e. those who signed up but haven't yet worked on a successful colonization). We plan to keep your name on the honored membership list if you make worthwhile contribution to the article or other parts of Imperial Colonization between 31 January 2010 and the end of this project. If your name is removed from the list, you are welcome to reapply when you plan to become active. IC Buccaneer Admiral WHY??? (stratagems) 05:04, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
Joe, I've told you numerous times in the past to stop creating unnecessary forums and waste everyone's time. You have something to say about deleted articles? Talk to the deleting admin, get a copy in your space. You have something which is not essential to say? Put in BHOP. ONLY if you have something which is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL for the community to be aware of, place it in the dump. I don't want to resolve into banning and office rules, but I will not be telling you that again.08:50, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
edit Imperial Colonization: Creationism and Batman
IMPORTANT: If you want to make comments on any part of this message, please post your comments on my talk page. I've sent this notice out to about 40 people, and will likely never see your response if you put it on your talk page. But if you insist on doing it anyway (sigh), please at least start a new section using == Your comments == below my signature and make comments there. This message is set up as a template, so if you try to make edits in this message, it will edit it everywhere, and get me nasty notes from admins.
edit The seventh day of Creationism
If you haven't heard the rumour, it's true. The new and improved and absolutely perfect version of Creationism has been created. And because it was so perfect, we got it Pee Reviewed so it could be even more perfect. Post-review edits are being done, and will be completed very soon so our colonized version can replace the current Creationism.
I gave credit on The Big Board to every colonizer who worked on the article (if I somehow missed you, put a note on my talk page). I really appreciate everyone's help; I think we have a great article. If this gets featured, however, I feel that only those who made the more substantial contributions should get co-feature credit. Otherwise, someone could add two words and get 1/2 credit for writing a feature article, which doesn't seem fair. (But note that half a dozen people or more could each get 1/2 credit; that's one of the advantages of being a colonizer as aren't limited by the laws of mathematics). Any opinions on this or anything in this notice are welcome on the IC talk page. Buccaneers traditionally work by group consensus, and I'm all for
sharing the blame tradition.
edit I'm Batman
Our current colonization is Batman. Writing on it begins now. By consensus built over the past few days, this will feature a psychiatrist talking with Bruce Wayne, a delusional Arkham Asylum mental patient who thinks he is some hero named Batman--or is he delusional? See I'M BATMAN for the guidelines for this article.
Any colonizer is welcome to edit the article! Any non-colonizer who wants to apply is welcome to do so on the Imperial Colonization page. We promise we won't throw you to the sharks. Well, probably not.
edit The future
We are taking nominations and votes for our next project. As per previous IC discussions, old nominations which aren't in the lead and which haven't received any recent votes will be removed. Check out the current nominations before they fade into history--but an article removed from the list can certainly be renominated. Nominate and vote on the IC page.
edit Pokemon Platinum
Look after your game! I'm not one to blame you for not finishing things in a timely manner, and it's understandable to put game WIPs in Game: Instead of User: because it ends up being a lot of pages to move, but all the red links you've left over the months leads to idiot IPs plugging the holes in your game for you with unfunny one-liners. Please look over your game and talk to an admin about deleting the useless dead ends it has accumulated so at least it looks unfinished as opposed to just plain stupid. Or have you given up on it? --15:44, March 7, 2010 (UTC)