From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Job3220, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there and there is a window over here if you don't fancy walking down the stairs. Anyway, here are a few good links for people like you:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
At Uncyclopedia, writing articles is not a requirement, but most people enjoy writing something while they are here. If you are critical and think the world would be infinitely better if everyone listened to you, then you should become a teacher, but check out Pee Review while they make sure you aren't a sex offender.
OK, I know you may have seen this message on lots of other people's pages, but I still had to come to your page to leave it here. If you have absolutely any questions, no matter how trivial, feel free to ask me here.
Here are a couple of important things that you should bear in mind as a brand new user, especially if you can't be bothered reading the beginner's guide.
- Read HTBFANJS I guarantee it will be a huge help to you and will stop your early efforts being deleted on sight by these guys.
- If you want to create an article, then simply follow this link: User:Job3220/My sandbox (obviously you can change the "My sandbox" part to say anything you like). Please don't create articles on this page as this is where other users can contact you.
- Always remember rule 2 and be constructive and civil at all times. It works (mostly) and it won't get you banned.
- Have fun, that is after all why we are all here.
Again, welcome!20:18, March 3, 2010 (UTC)
edit Your (Un)deleted Article
Firstly, sign your posts. Use four tildes (~~~~) to leave a signature and datestamp, otherwise we have to faff about finding out who you are. Many people won't bother and will simply ignore you. Secondly, try to explain what you're actually saying - again, most people won't bother and will ignore you if you leave a vague statement. Thirdly, your article had been added to QVFD, making it a candidate for deletion as it failed to meet Uncyclopedia's standards (yeah, I know - I was pretty amazed when I heard Uncyclopedia had standards too). Finally, since I did make the effort to find out who you are, what you were trying to say to me and the name of your article, I've restored it so you can continue working on it. :-) Rabbi Techno kvetch Contribs FOXES 06:23, July 22, 2010 (UTC)