From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit All hope abandon, ye who enter here. . . Just kidding...
Hello, JimTS, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to the right... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for noobies:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Custom signatures are possible. Impress your friends, confuse your enemies - Sign your pages with a bang!
Hey, thanks. Yeah, I've been on Wikipedia for some time, and just recently found out that they ripped off another site to make it. Who knew? JimTS 11:44, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
- Wellll. . . they knew, but tried not to let the secret out. To keep out the riff-raff, you see. It didn't work though. . . after all, I'm here! Anywho, carry on! Your Userpage is starting to come together nicely. . . I took 7 points SD. Sigh.
11:53, 28 October 2006 (UTC)
- Bwahahaha! Your UP gives me the giggles. You'll do fine here. 10:54, 29 October 2006 (UTC)