From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Ok, this is my first big project on uncyc: rewriting the football article. If you have any suggestions, just put 'em here. Jedibob5 14:39, 21 April 2007 (UTC)
- Okay, after giving up on that one, (just couldn't think of any ideas, I'm making the Spanish-American war (video game). Jedibob5 21:49, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
You can go ahead and place some suggestions for my article here if you want.
1. Get a better screen name for Pulitzer... the one I have sounds awkward.
- How about J0_fukin_pully? --~ 03:00, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- Maybe. I'll experiment around with some until I get the right one. Jedibob5 01:33, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
2. Find a reliable source. The Wikipedia article is screwed up. I know, this is Uncyc but could you write an article on George Bush if you didn't know who he is? UPDATE: I've found a good site, but it has made me realize that I've completely screwed up this page. I'll have to do some major changes.
1. Is it okay for me to put this on the Under Development part of the wargame template yet? Jedibob5 01:49, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
Will a User subpage get deleted if the construction tag runs out? Jedibob5 21:31, 15 May 2007 (UTC) Answered on the help forum.