From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Welcome, Jasperleigh2, to Uncyclopedia.
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
This is a site where you can edit and create funny articles composed of clever jokes or that mock/ are a spoof of Wikipedia articles.
- Beginner's Guide
- Help pages
- Our vanity policies: Why we don't want articles about your friends, and probably not about your school
- And, if you need to learn what is funny, what is not, and what seems funny except that it's been tried a hundred times here already, read "How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid."
These articles will help you learn what type of articles we write here an how to write them.
How to post to talk pages Please follow these general rules:
- Add comments at the end of a talk page so people notice them.
- Start your paragraphs with one or more : characters to indent them and set them off from other people's posts.
- At the end, type ~~~~ (four tildes), which gets replaced by your user name and the current date and time.
- Don't delete anyone's messages. In case of any controversy, we depend on an accurate record of what was written. You may disavow your remarks by
striking them through like this.
edit Useful Services
edit Requested Articles
This might help you get started:
Requested article: Dunce cap (refresh for another article)
Thank you for your edits to this. Usually they would be considered too random on this site as we are a parody of an encyclopedic and random humour needs to be very good. However as this is in the style of Python I think we can let that go.
However your edits to Why?:You should kill yourself were not acceptable as they added no humour value to the article and were written in a non-encyclopedic way (ie not a good parody). For more help with this please read: our guide on writing style. Thanks. Sir ScottPat (talk) VFH UnS NotM WotM WotY 22:06, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for creating a replacement article on Hope. This is a pretty basic concept and none of the previous seven tries have survived. Unfortunately, this one isn't ready either. It isn't long enough yet, the one photo isn't coded correctly (You can't just type the filename but need to do the bracket thing--look at the code for this talk page), the stuff about homosexuality and addictions is too serious, and both the names are misspelled. (Help with this last is available through our Proofreading Service). I've moved the article to the above address in your userspace, where you can take as long as you need to develop it further. 15:25 24-Nov-13