User talk:Un-Jack Phoenix
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|Bonner would like to wish you
a Merry Christgame
Have a not-shitty Christmas!
|Heya, The Led Balloon here, wishing you merry Christmas, or any other holiday you feel like celebrating. Just remember what it's all really about: NO WORK, NO SCHOOL, FREE STUFF!!!|
|Here's to hoping your school(or work) calendar for December doesn't look too much like this...|
Merry Christmas, -00:41, Dec 17
Premier Tom Mayfair has been a naughty boy this year, but he still deserves a kiss from under the mistletoe. His external organ is fair game.
|Merry Christmas. ~ Mitch|
Do you know what never mind the buzzcocks is.
Which aspect of the page was so bad it had to be deleted. Please do act smart and say everything.
oh yea - sorry for posting this stuff on your wikia page too
- Seriously, nobody cares. It was listed in QVFD page, so I deleted. It didn't appear to be too good, so I huffed. It is just an article. If you want stuff not to get huffed, either spend more time on making it look professional or register an account, create a user subpage and put the article into the subpage. Or both. --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 18:35, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello and Merry Christmas. I stumbled across this page and proceeded to hack away at it without noticing (i) the blatantly obvious slepping mistake and (ii) that a page with the "correct" spelling already exists - can you delete the one with the incorrect spelling please?
--JGDross 09:56, 25 January 2008 (UTC)
- Huffed. --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 13:14, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
Will & Grace jokes list
You huffed the article "List of jokes in Will & Grace", stating that this is not Wikipedia. I know this - the article was a concept article, the supposed "joke" being that there were no jokes.
- It was listed on the QVFD page twice. I didn't find it too funny either and I do agree with the people that submitted it into the QVFD. So no, I won't restore it (well, I can c+p the deleted version to a user subpage of yours if you'd like that), but I can suggest making it a part of the main article. --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 13:14, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
- Fair enough - I thought you just deleted it because it contained the word "list" and thought it was an attempt at an article with some sort of factual content. Thanks for letting me know, anywho. --JGDross 13:50, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
24 Tenth Season?
Hi Jack. Great job on making the video-wiki button and link disappear! Maybe you can help me out deleting more content from other pages (this one, maybe?).
At last we have found the plot for 24 tenth season: Jack Bauer is on the run to restore the video-wiki button and link to Uncyclopedia. Will he succeed? fail? If you don't want it to happen (I mean, 7 seasons are more than enough, don't you think?) you know what to do... UnThx, IdoSet 13:38, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
Loads of thanks
You finally made a friggin Uncyc talk page! Excellent. Well, ever since our first encounter on IRC (where I whored to you, I believe), you moved up the ranks far faster than I. Now everybody loves you. I'm just glad to get a slice of the pie, namely on VFS twice. Thanks a bundle.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 04:31, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Heh, being a Wikia whore might help in that. <g>
- But it was about time you got +sysop - cheers! --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 13:35, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Did someone say whore? — 09:08, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
Thanks be to you!
|Thankings from Led |
Thanks muchly for the vote for me on VFS. Now to abuse my powers...
Thanks again for the votes, and for being such a cool, sexy, and helpful admin, -05:05, Mar 1
- Yay! Now I have two admins that can delete crap while I laze around. \o/ --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 13:35, 1 March 2008 (UTC)
- Per topic. Also, thankies. --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 14:58, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
— 08:24, 13 May 2008 (UTC)
- Aww, I <3 u 2. --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 13:55, 14 May 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for Vote
- othx :) --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 19:13, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
Adam and Eve
- Two things. First, my userpage is controlled vandalism, and that is a joke award. Welcome to Uncyclopedia. Second, the article that you made is a stub. Stubs are bad. Also, I doubt that Jack Phoenix is the one that you want to run to, as he's probably more busy elsewhere on Wikia.
17:29, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- Responded at the articles talk page. 20:46, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
Good to see you again! :D - -Dial the Gate 22:39, 25 July 2008 (UTC)
- You thought you'd get rid of me that easily? Pfft, not likely. ;-) --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 11:39, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the vote
- Thanks for the thanks, hehe. ;-) --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 14:49, 12 August 2008 (UTC)
newbie needs help
how do i become an administator. plz help,im a wikipedian refugee .Raja1020 23:20, 18 November 2008 (UTC)
- In two words: You don't. 21:48, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
|Bonner would like to wish you
a Merry Christgame
- STRONG BONNER! I mean, thanks and you too, although this is a bit late. ;-) --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 12:15, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
- Started already before I got this, but thank you, it's the thought that counts. :-) --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 12:15, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
A FESTIVUS FOR THE RESTOFUS!
|Happy Festivus, from The Led Balloon and Jerry Stiller. Put up your Festivus Pole, air your grievances, and prepare for the feats of strength, for festivus cannot continue until I am pinned! Oh, and merry Christmas if you're into that sort of thing.|
|It's a Festivus miracle!|
-20:35, Dec 21
- Woohoo! \o/ Thanks, dude. ;-) --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 12:15, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
Here's Your Christmas Tree
- Yay potatos! --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 12:15, 28 December 2008 (UTC)
|For your vote in VFS|
You have been awarded a Certificate guaranteeing you safe passage within Uncyclopedia's borders if Zionist domination is eventually established.
Why did you Huff "secret Sauce" the details on it are very secret I would just like you to know that and if you think you can do better go a head —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
you deleted "secret sauce" and i would like to complain, I'd like to you do better on a subject that has no details on it... go on try —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Well you can always try complaining, but I can always ignore your complaints. And revert your edits. And ban you. For a looooooong time. Wanna try? If you don't, I'd suggest learning some English. "anoyed" and "retarted" are not words. --User:Jack Phoenix/sig 14:23, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Can you take a look at this? it's beyond my mediawiki abilities. I was thinking it's done via common.js, but couldn't get it to work. 16:16, January 24, 2010 (UTC)