User talk:Jack Cain
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I've reverted your nomination on Bruce Campbell, as it's not considered good form to nominate your own article. You can vote for it after someone else has nominated it, however. -- Codeine 19:34, 24 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Sorry, I got your email yesterday and in a rush of other things I completely forgot about it. If you want crocsucker to be undeleted you should bring it up at the Dump (though it would probably be simpler just to put the contents of it on the Iliveinyourbathroom page), and the same goes for the category. After all, Uncyc at least pretends to be a pseudo-democracy. That said, however, I think that a category full of "weird" articles for one user probably won't fly, but if you're intent on it you might as well ask. I've put the code for crocsucker below (nowiki'd) in case you get to use it again (though it's so short you probably remembered it anyway). --—rc (t) 04:11, 27 Sep 2005 (UTC)
edit Feed Back
Well you have your Uber-Loki page that Loke inspired me to change using Change Management according to the theory of change so that it was funnier. I am not really a fan-boy, I just post what the voices inside of my head tell me to. Hmmmm, maybe I can nominate Bruce Campbell for you, as the voices inside of my head are telling me to do that as well. --Orion Blastar 01:29, 21 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- Well, somone else already renominated it, but you can always go vote.
EDIT: Well, I see that you did vote. Groovy. Jack Cain 04:25, 21 Oct 2005 (UTC)
- I am sorry that your Uber articles got deleted and they would not allow the Dominion Universe. I think they had potential. Don't worry a lot of my works get deleted as well, even stuff I put up for peer review and things others said were funny, about four or five people in the span of three hours vote to delete it. At least the articles got moved to your user page, where you can work on them. All of the ones I made that got deleted are forever gone. Keep working on that humor, I hope to see more works by you. --Lt. Sir Orion Blastar (talk) 02:06, 27 January 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the support. You can ask the admin, rcmurphy, for the text of some of your old articles, then you can move them to your user page. Jack Cain 02:44, 27 January 2006 (UTC)
edit VFD blanking
Re: This edit. FYI, if a VFD has failed (and really, that is an admin's decision as to when/if it failed) it should be
struck out struck out and left on the page to go to the archive. Please don't do that again. --Splaka 22:20, 9 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Add this around the text to strike it out: --Paulgb 22:25, 9 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- Ill remember that for next time. The guy who nominated it for Deletion changed his mind after reading some other articles. Jack Cain 06:59, 10 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Jack,thank U 4 Good work for Bruce "Ash" Campbell. This is Tack Sanada. Good luck,My Fella.