From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Thanks for the nomination. I apreciate it. Although I still think Tomps and Brad are the best candidates and those who'll get sysoped. Maybe the next round.--Rataube 21:23, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
- You are quite welcome. I think you've earned it, and there is definitely stiff a chance you will get it this round. -- 21:24, 12 April 2006 (UTC)
I don't know if you had a chance to read my response to your NO vote on Bahaind, so I'll say it again:
pur my article back up for VFH right now or I'll write 10 more just as awful please don't feel badly that you voted against me, this is how the process works. I'm pleased you took the time to read it, so thanks :+). -- Get saved! 13:16, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
Poo Lit Surprise
Moneysign agreed to take my edits and additions to I think satan likes your mom into consideration for the Illustrated Article portion of the Poo Lit Surprise as long as I can get your permission and signature on ITSLYM's talk page
Here is what Moneysign said --
- "I've decided that if you can get all the other contributors since this edit to agree, you may enter the article. It goes without saying that I will only take your edits to the article into account. But I don't see that being too much of a problem as it's mostly about the pictures anyways.
- So, now all you have to do is get the rest of the gang to put their John Handcock on the talkpage, and you'll be well on your way to an award whose representative is a flaming bag of fesces! ^_^ --⇔ 00:24, 10 April 2006 (UTC)"
Thank you in advance Isra1337 --LinkTGF 01:21, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
- I have now signed it. -- 03:43, 10 April 2006 (UTC)
can you put the Daryl Lim article back, its kinda an inside jokish thing and it isnt vanity at all.
- It sure looks like vanity to me. Vanity is anything about a non-notable person. If this is an inside joke only a few dozen people get, then it is vanity. I have restored the page and moved it to your user space (User:Llamalimbo1/Daryl_Lim). Check with another admin before you put it in the main namespace. -- 04:03, 7 April 2006 (UTC)
NRV tag on White race
It wasn't my piece originally, but it's done been expanded by me, with pics (and how). I've dropping the NRV tag from it.
- Excellent! Thankyou for taking an interest in an abandoned piece. -- 22:15, 6 April 2006 (UTC)
- I mentioned it in the channel. We just had two reskins so it will be another 2 or 3 weeks before we think about doing another one, but if you talk to Rc he will be able to give you more info. He's usually in charge of this sort of thing. -- 17:16, 5 April 2006 (PDT)
Are you sure?
I note that on Uncyclopedia:No Redeeming Value, you wrote, "I am never going to find your WoW page funny." To this, I should like to respond by asking if you've read the article available at WoW. -- 03:59, 5 April 2006 (UTC)
- I haven't actually. I was just pulling something out of my ass that is a widely known subject that I am unfamiliar with. Feel free to change the line to another subject that is funnier for the page. -- 04:11, 5 April 2006 (UTC)