From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Message that was left by an idiot
Get my message!? The Real People's Champion Big Boss 0 01:45, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
- ...That you're a complete nut case and need psychiatric help for your problems? Yes. -- 02:21, 8 April 2007 (UTC)
Do me a fav, and fix your sig. Been meaning to bitch to you about it for awhile, but I never found anything else to bitch about. I like to be efficient and do my bitching in pairs. The reason for the 12px max is that more than that tends to break text up. Of all the sigs out now, yours is one of the worst. The fact that it's taken this long for me to get to you must mean I haven't had any other complaints.
So don't flood VFD, fix the sig, and all is well in the world. I'm easy to please. Especially since I have a few beers in me now. The cookies are a nice touch tho. :) 04/8 02:18
--User:Zerotrousers/sig 04:40, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
User: Nightmare 81
If you think that I am that coward Big Boss 0 then you are dead wrong. Now unblock me before you feel the ultimate Power of Chaos. User: Nightmare 81
- What are you going to do? Nag me to death? -- 20:46, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
The demise of Contents
Hi Insineratehymn - just thought you should know that your sig now links to a sub-standard shell of the article Contents once was. Sigh. -- Whhhy?Whut?How? *Back from the dead* 19:46, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- So long as it links to a page of Contents that exists, I'm happy. -- 22:27, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, please. -- 22:26, 19 April 2007 (UTC)
ThanksJust wanted to say thank you for the nice welcome...
Mad Dog 01:40, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
- The picture of me shooting wildly in the air in the background is a very nice way of saying thank you. I say, you're welcome. -- 01:52, 22 April 2007 (UTC)
I am adding articles to Category:Articles without Oscar Wilde Quotes can you help me
I've been blanked!
Hi. I just did some edits on the Byzantine Empire article which you reverted. Did you delete them for a particular reason? They weren't vandalism, and they were funny. They came from a real place: I know lots about the Byzantine Empire. Could you re-read what I wrote and reconsider your removal? YouFang 02:53, 24 April 2007 (UTC)
- Alright. The reason I removed it was that it appeared to be a bit crass, but I might be able to change that. --
22:26, 24 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm all about the swearing, if that's what you mean. Swearing is funny. I like your changes in the cyrillic alphabet section better than mine, and I'll compromise on the swearing. Thanks for writing back! YouFang 01:33, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
What happened to the Mormon page? It was funny and then somebody screwed it all up! There are even some facts in there! I mean, COME ON! This is Uncyclopedia, not a university! Needless to say, I am pissed.
Oh, and beware.
Necropaxx 11:49, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I was wondering if it's OK to run a bot or if you have to get one requested first; like in Wikipedia. Thanks--Eskimospy 23:13, 1 May 2007 (UTC)
- You're going to have to ask an admin about that. I don't authorize those sorts of things. -- 01:04, 2 May 2007 (UTC)
it largely depends on the context... and how drunk I am... not to mention these idiots have slowly sucked the life out of me all week...but the point is, if they're deliberately pissing the site up, I have no time for them --23:26, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
You better be fast
You will get banned, man, just as I was not long ago. You've just added a 19th article to VFD, and worse, with a broken link. Better remove that stuff. -- herr doktor needsApistol [scream!] 01:58, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, the 19th article is ok. The reason why there are 19 articles is because Spang hasn't archived the inactive ones. Sir Cs1987 UOTM. t. c 01:59, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
- Man, this is a little confusing. What do you mean by "inactive"? Aren't they the already-deleted ones, with redlinks? -- herr doktor needsApistol [scream!] 02:01, 4 May 2007 (UTC)
FOR WELCOMNG ME.
- You're welcome. -- 17:06, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
In return for me looking at your article...
You helped UnNews:Noob Gets PWNED in its crusade for featurity. Thanks.
|Somebody has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
23:08, 9 May 2007 (UTC)
Songs about nin
Hey, I know you're really good at audio recordings and editing sounds and music and things like that, and I was wondering if you could edit some radiohead songs so they have the lyrics as posted on here? Thanks,User:Zerotrousers/sig 03:47, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- I could, but problem is my computer's power supply went out and I am forced to use my mother's computer until I get my computer fixed. If you're still looking for someone to do an audio recording, you could find someone on UnTunes who might make one. -- 23:39, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
What's your problem?
Hmm... I figured I best send you a message since I never see you on IRC to actually talk as close to properly as you can do online so I'll guess I'll have to drag it out on here, anyway, what's your problem with me eh? --04:43, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- I want to address you on your harsh ban summaries. Your hostile ban summaries scare potential new users away, as they contain vulgarity and cruelty. We don't want people to think that we are ED. Also, I'm just going along with what Savethemooses says. --
04:47, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- That's not true, I'm very careful not to be abusive to the ones who aren't out and out vandalisers or blankers actually, I just happen to ban so many... a large proportion of which are genuine trolls that you probably won't see the more civil ones that encourage people to come talk to me on IRC -- 06:49, 12 May 2007 (UTC)