|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
Even though Brad had it won from the beginning. Thanks, and you want to have my babies huh? Well I want to have my babies too. --—Braydie 17:51, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for your vote. Rather than giving you a template of thanks, in honour of the occassion I wrote UnUnNews: Lindsay Lohan says "Gonch is for chumps" (snappy title, eh?). Don't worry, it makes more sense after you read it. Or less, I haven't decided yet.-- 05:24, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for your vote on UOTY, even if I'm not lucky enough to win, its an honour to be in the list and to have people appreciate your efforts, so in that regard I'm already a winner. :) --
Thanks for your.. kind words. Any particular work that indicated you to my awesomeness? --Danny Himself 23:18, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Thanks For The Vote
|Zombiebaron thanks you for supporting him to become admin.|
I was even more lazy, I stole this from Braydie.
Sorry about the clutter this template causes. --00:19, 22 January 2007 (UTC)
Thank you. -- 08:37, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
|Braydie thanks you for voting for him to be Uncyclopedian of the Month January 2007.|
—Braydie at 15:28, 2 February 2007 (UTC)
Have tinkered with the formatting on the aforementioned article post your comments on VFH. Better? --
Yes, I knew you wanted the Foolitzer, and you definitely deserve one. However, I did not nominate you for it for a few reasons (none of which have anything to do with a lack of quality in your UnNewses):
- I already nominated you for Writer of the Month (another award you deserve), and nominating you for more than one thing would seem unfair.
- Writer of the Month is a higher honor than Foolitzer.
- You can still win Foolitzer after winning WotM.
- Someone else can nominate you for Foolitzer.
- Also, PF4Eva, while not seeming like a funny guy on the surface, has actually written some good UnNewses.
hey hey hey
- I could not agree
- I could not agree
|El Zoof has awarded you a special 3D holographic edition of the List of one letter words starting with A!|
|For voting on List of one letter words starting with A. If you hadn't guessed.|
|Soon: List of one letter words starting with A II: The Sequel - List of one letter words starting with I|
Very nice article! It well deserves the second-place Poo Lit. Cheers! ----OEJ 18:35, 12 February 2007 (UTC)
Happy Valentine's Day
|As a token of my purely Platonic love for you on this most lovely of days, DiZ would like to present you with a purely Platonic heart-shaped box of chocolate, some half-withered roses, and an assortment of those chalky candies with the words written on them.
Happy Valentine's Day,
Lawyers eh? Well I would be more than happy to re-submit your image to the Mascot archive, but obviously there are some judicial issues (gets out giant Law book form Judge Dredd):
- 1 There seems to be a lack of proof of the ownership of the said image in question, did you /actually/ take a picture of a zombie? Or did you have it on an archive or even worse Goooogle Image?
- 2 Ergo there is absolutely no point in submiting this piece since it is user created content content only, lol.
- 3 I rulz0rz, lawl.
- 4 Before I die of "ED"itis, you are free to put it onto the page yourself, what the hey, you can do it, w00t. (I can't be bothered).
Thank you for your vote
--21:54, 7 March 2007 (UTC)
|Atomic Disturbance would like to thank you for voting for |
UnNews:Boy subjected to harsh criticism, cries like little girl.
The Power Is Yours!
|Excuse me, did we correctly find your inner sock puppet by saying you are Serial blanker?|
--Starnestommy 23:47, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
You're not actually serial blanker are you? --Uncle J 00:39, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
But why, and why the same pages --Uncle J 04:13, 14 March 2007 (UTC)