From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Your Lindows is no more
I completely rewrote the Lindows article as part of my community services - making nerved articles quality. I believe the article seems to be yours no more. --- Jaques Pirat IS NOT FRENCH! TP, F@H 23:39, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
Hope you don't mind, I added a little further explanation to your window article.
Scottperry 00:12, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Nope, not at all :) ---Hooloovoo 00:15, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Are you the former 3DO Community admin? - Guest 11:16, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Not quite, sorry. I'm one of the admins at StarTrek-Online.net and SitOnTheFence.net, and I go by Hooloovoo at that other encyclopedia as well. ---Hooloovoo 11:19, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- I arrived here yesterday, so as far as Uncyclopedia is considered I'm a noob.
Yeah, I saw that, and also noticed several other (minor) Jesii I missed. I'm personally not interested in organizing them all, but I felt that people needed to be prodded into tidying them all up. Jesus gets a lot of page views, and at the moment, it's moderately confusing. I'm just hoping that someone runs with it. Feel free - I won't mind a bit. ;)
This really was due to my irritation at not knowing how many Jesii we had. I have a vague idea now. And frankly, I just hope that someone else takes charge of this. I've sorta taken over Oscar Wilde as my baby, so I'm not interested in the Jesii too. --Famine 23:34, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- And in order to make sure it's plenty confusing, I'll post here while you check my page. ;) If you'd like to help out with OW, check the notes I made on the Talk:Wilde page. That should get you started. I'm trying to set it up like Undictionary, so that we have a repository of good quotes we can easily dump into pages they go with.
- For the moment, I'm trying to keep the quotes um, good? There are a lot of crappy Oscar Wilde quotes in Uncyclopedia. I'm shooting to keep the Wilde quotes as good as I can. Quality over quantity.
- This follows a failed attempt using the ((Oscar)) template to clean things up. To start, if you head to Template:Oscar and check "what links here", you can see what needs to be converted to the current OW formats. Any questions, drop them on my page. --Famine 23:47, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Oh, btw, this version of mediawiki has some issues with refreshing templates. You'll notice that some are not updating. Once you make changes to the page they are on, and save, they will refresh all the templates on the page. A chunk of the Wilde pages are currently "out-of-date" like this. I've been too lazy to make minor edits just to fix this, figuring that they will be edited at some point by somebody. --Famine 00:09, 26 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Damn - you beat me to that by about 5 hours. I've been debating whether or not to fire up a template like that for a few days now, and decided after I logged off for the night to make it up. Nice work. --Famine 12:52, 26 Jul 2005 (UTC)
Award from UN:REQ
| This user created Chips, an article originally requested on Uncyclopedia:Requested Articles. Good for |
(If awarding yourself please update the award statistics)