From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Kick it old-school with Hinoa's Talk Page Archives! This archive dates back to the nether mists of time when I first joined Uncyc (30 October 2005), and continues all the way up until Saint Patty's Day of 2006. Vandalism strictly prohibited here (duh). If you want to vandalize something, get a can of spray paint and tag some bathroom stall. Violators will be shot on sight. I have a banstick and I know how to use it. This page is only here because I am a packrat and can't bear to part with my old stuff. Anything here isn't current. If you have to leave me a message, do so at User talk:Hinoa. That's the page I pay attention to. You can return to my archive index by clicking here.
I QVFD'd it first, but that failed. And I was in attack mode when I originally posted it, so I went one step further. Now, I VFD'd it. --Simulacrum Caputosis 06:24, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
edit Thanks for the vote
I appreciate your vote for Baby Fu. It made me feel warm and fuzzy. May none of your attempts at humor fall flat.22:29, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks. I have a feeling I'll need it. --—Hinoa KUN 22:32, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
- Ditto. 22:43, 5 February 2006 (UTC)
edit Reality Check
Hey, hope you don't mind me posting here, I'm new to the Uncyclopedia and didn't know how else to leave a message. The Reality Check article was created by me to make fun of the organization, and several members keep changing it to try to promote RC. Please be aware of that, and I'm doing the best I can to watch over it and maintain the original, satirical article in spite of their idiocy.Secondwhiteline 01:16, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
- I see. I originally saw that article when it said "REALITY CHECK ROCKS," and, well, that's about as funny as, um, a very unfunny thing. If you want to find some way to deal with vandals, though, you're better off asking an admin (such as Todd, Katie, or Famine, though there's a lot more). I'm not an admin; I can't do squat. --—Hinoa KUN 01:34, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the advice, I'll see what I can do, although for now, the original article is back where it belongs.Secondwhiteline 01:49, 12 February 2006 (UTC)
I don't mean to be difficult but no redeeming value seems over the top. It may not be the funniest (although if you lived near california I think you'd have a better chance of appriciating it), but I'm a little dissapointed to be lumped in with John Gotti which reads like a history paper. I don't even care if it gets deleted, but isn't there a, "very little redeeming value" tag so I don't have to kill myself? 188.8.131.52 21:04, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
- Uncyclopedia, by it's nature is over the top. Don't get offended. Make it better, and we'll keep it.--Sir Flammable KUN (Na Naaaaa...) 21:05, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
- There isn't a Very Little Redeeming Value" tag, mainly because that's covered by QVFD. NRV means you have a week to make it better. When it's better, feel free to remove the NRV. Sorry if it offended you. --—Hinoa KUN 21:53, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the revert, but I don't ever "flip the fuck out" - I have gin, and alcohol makes me mellow. And kills my ability to tupe coherently. But thanks for keeping my userpage looking nice - I appreciate the effort. And it looks like Algo put the ban dowm onto the guy who messed my (and his) userpage up. Thanks again. 03:31, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
edit Your opinion matters.
I was just wondering what you thought my article Liquid Jesus was lacking. I am new to making articles and admit I am not great. I am just looking for help to give me what I need to make a great article. Sincerely Carbunkel 18:05, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
Since we were able to trace the excellent question back to you, Cthluhu has asked that you be given this as a token of his gratitude.
-- 23:48, 3 March 2006 (UTC)
edit OOOOOO-A-Ham-mer... WHY-DO-I-GET-A-PLUN-GER???
Hehehe... Dalek madness sweeps Uncyclopedia. THE-CRAP-MUST-BE-EX-PUNGED! VAN-DALS-WILL-BE-O-BLIT-ER-AT-ED!!! (gotta love trashcans!)
- D'oh, I forgot to sign! What a n00b I am! --The King In Yellow (Talk to the Dalek.) 20:51, 10 March 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not that stupid. "Hmm... who's the only one here on a Dalek binge?" :-D --—Hinoa KUN
edit Thanks Hinoa
edit Dudai Ports Poison
I fixed the Dubai Ports Poison thing you can vote on that 1 if you like. --Dakkon 15:09:40, 14 March 2006
edit KoL Userbox Template Thingy
Hey. Hope you don't mind, but I made a little tweak to the text on Template:KolUser. Thought it went better with KoL's signature catchphrase (well, one of them, at any rate). Cheers! --CaptainSpam MUN PUTPBAA 09:39, 17 March 2006 (UTC)
|<< Index||1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15||Next Archive >>|