From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
You Da Man Now Dog
|Todd Lyons has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
- What, me? Whore articles? Never... just rewarding my fans. Heh heh.
- Hey, just a sec... (realises he is the 'victim' of a whoring) -- Hindleyite Converse 19:56, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
I have announced my retirement on my userpage (don't get too tick off by it thought - it's meant to be mean), so maybe it's time for you now to discuss the future of The Marree Men with Armando or whoever you feel comfortable to put your trust in.
- I'll see what I can do with Armando if I can catch him over the weekend. Farewell, and hope you go on to achieve great things, my man. -- Hindleyite Converse 20:55, 24 November 2006 (UTC)
For the AOTM nod, it means a lot. :) And also for nomming The Vagina Monologues, though now I'm wondering if it actually has what it takes. It was Sikon's comment as soon as I'd finished it that made me think the idea might have some wide appeal, but the response is underwhelming so far. Feel free to cut it with a red pen should you see areas for improvement. I think that Henchmen article left me thinking I could be as long-winded as I wanted to be. ~ 14:47, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
- Well, you never know until you try with VFH, I suppose. Sometimes stuff you don't exactly expect to do well ends up featured, and vice versa. Good luck with the whoring, erm, I mean writing. -- Hindleyite Converse 14:53, 25 November 2006 (UTC)
Tanks fur da boat
For voting in favor of Uncyclopedia for Dummies at VFH., DiZ has awarded you by killing a martyr in your name! Don't feel guilty, he didn't pay his taxes anyways.
-- DiZ the Great
Why did you delete my ian B article?
- Please read UN:VAIN for more information on why I deleted it. -- Hindleyite Converse 21:06, 30 November 2006 (UTC)
|Braydie has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
Hey, you wanna judge for the PLS? I'm out recruiting the users I think would make the best judges (either through excellence in pictures or articles, and you made the list for some reason. Oh, right, you're awesome at both... So, if you'd be interested in judging, I'd love to have you. Just let me know, one way or the other, on my talk page, please (as I'm forgetful and could easily forget I ever talked to you, what with my kooky memory, and what not).-- 01:34, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'll think about it. I was thinking of entering myself next time, actually - it's certainly something I would consider. Dunno, I'll get back to you on this. -- Hindleyite Converse 18:38, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- K. I'll look for someone else while you're deciding, and if I find someone, I'll tell you not to worry about it and go ahead an enter. 'Till I find another, though, you are more than welcome to say yes (as you're on my wish-list).-- 18:41, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
|Braydie has awarded you some ice cream!|
For voting for HowTo:Make a Band
And for constant support :D. --—Braydie 17:03, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- "You will not get noticed, however, if you combine vocalist with this, it will distract the audience from your bad guitar playing." That about sums up my guitar playing. -- Hindleyite Converse
- Haha, I'm sure it's not that bad. Again thanks! --—Braydie 18:46, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- You seem to be on and active right now, so I hope you could deal with this before it becomes more of a problem: Special:Contributions&target=188.8.131.52 ♥ I already alerted Tompkins, but I have no idea if he's around because I am at school and irc is definitely not available. Thanks! -- ♥ Lacey • clicky 21:03, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
- I got him. Thanks for pointing this out, have a cheese and ham sandwich on me. -- Hindleyite Converse 21:08, 7 December 2006 (UTC)
|Braydie has awarded you some sweets!|
For voting for HowTo:Cheat At Scrabble
--—Braydie 17:11, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, but my teeth have already rotted away thanks to Ribena. -- Hindleyite Converse 19:28, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
| Premier Tom Mayfair does not share in your pagan ways. |
Nor does he celebrate capitalist retail. He hopes that you
convert to Communism before it's too late. Do the right thing.
Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!
21:58, 14 December 2006 (UTC)
Yeah I noticed, I like how that reflects real life though... you know, they're all the same card anyway but with some different colours on the front. Merry Christmas
|Braydie was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and DEMANDS you have a Merry Christmas... NOW!
--—Braydie 13:54, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
|Bradaphraser was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user is completely thoughtless, doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and therefore DEMANDS you have yourself a Merry little Christmas... NOW!
Failure to comply with result in disciplinary action up to and including excommunication from the Capitalist Church
May you focus on your successes and forget your failures here at the end of the year. Never forget how we all improve one another's lives. Season's Greetings.--17:35, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
from the grinch
Bah humbug! Thanks for the "card". though... I'm running low on stuff to wipe my ass with. Cheers and happy whatever! Get saved! 18:38, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
|flyingfeline was throwing away last year's Christmas cards, and|
realised they had
This user doesn't care about Multi-culturalism,
and DEMANDS you have a Merry Christmas... NOW!
Note to self: Must get personalised card. Feel stupid copying Braydie. Merry christmas! --18:50, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks! And hey, there's no shame in copying. Look where it got Microsoft. -- Hindleyite Converse 18:51, 17 December 2006 (UTC)
from some guy
|Nothing says [[Insert religious or pagan holiday of your choice]] like getting drunk with a moose. So this year, why not savour a treasured Canadian tradition with a bottle of hooch, horns, hooves, and hypothermia? The drinks are on me. ~ Todd|
--15:26, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
From Kevin Ruddy Hall
I hope santa brings you many gifts!
Merry Christmas you bastard Kevin Blummin Hall 15:40, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
- The only santas round our way are Scally Santas. They steal from the rich and the poor. -- Hindleyite Converse 15:43, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
|Happy Birthday, |
This holiday season, whether you're Protestant, Jewish, Catholic,
Muslim, Buddhist, Shintoist, agnostic, or atheist, DiZ wishes you a
Merry Christmas, so suck it up and drink your eggnog. And don't forget,
Santa's got snipers everywhere, and they're always loaded.
So be good, or else.
After this, you can rot in hell for all I care, I just wanted to make sure you had a Merry Christmas! --Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! 21:39, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
|NeedABrain is an atheist heathen and doesn't give a damn about Christmas|
|By the way, he's |
Merry Festive Marketing Saturation Period
|Codeine proffers you a Humbug|
as he cares not for your Judeo-Christian festivals of Pagan origin
(but wishes you a very merry time of it anyway)
|X-mas is that special time of year when we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, RadicalX. Please take some time out of your busy day and remember all the wonderful things RadicalX has given you.|
Please accept this card as a small token of his equally small esteem for you. You will if you know what's good for you.
|zim_ulator wishes you a Merry Kaizum Me!|
the first holiday officially sanctioned by the church of zimizm (cOz)!
Get saved! 00:01, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
|Merry Chrizzle, Happy Hanukizzle, and a Kick Ass Kwizzle from Me & Snoop Dizzle!|
|Merry Christmas. ~ Mitch|
Hi there, erm im having a little trouble with this page im doing on the Great Gloria Estefan. The page seems to have stuck. When i edit it, it stays on a certain earlier version but when i look at the history it shows that its recorded the changes ive made. Any help ?
p.s im bothering you because you've been the friendliest person on here so far. Let that be a lesson to you.
- Well, it sounds like the problem (which is very common, it happens to me) is that the changes are recorded in the database, but your browser is caching an earlier version of the page. Try hitting refresh, see if that works. It should do.
As for Gloria Estefan, not a bad attempt for a first article! It'll probably be funnier to people who are greater fans of hers than me, though.
- PS. Note to self: tell other people to be more friendly. -- Hindleyite Converse 15:49, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
- Hmm, it also seems some other people are having problems too. See Forum:My edits aren't showing up. for more information. -- Hindleyite Converse 19:05, 19 December 2006 (UTC)
Re..David Jason and the 'wanker' comment.
Alright mate! (Don't you hate people who call you mate when they don't even know you)
I was working on that article when you binned it! I uploaded the photo, marked it clearly as a photo of a wanker and then, after saving, began to add my excellent comments around said wanker.
You been snorting Dilithium crystals or something?!! Barely had time to blink before you'd undone my handiwork! lol
No worries..have a good Christmas, unless like me you are an Atheist..then I hope you hate it as much as I will.
Thank you for that Tesco Value Card meme, my residence is now flooded in the stuff (I live next door to one too). Enjoy all the Conformity, what will YOU be returning at the Argos Customer Service desk come new year? :P
Appreciated the Tesco Value card! I work for them at their head office in Dundee!
Have a good one mate, and the deletion is all forgotten about!
Just want to say thanks for saving Ducky Smash Bros 16 from NRV!
--Narutowiki5808 02:54, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- Wow, thanks. I didn't really think the article was worthy of deletion. In fact, it's a good start. Cheers and I wish you a Happy Christmas. -- Hindleyite Converse 12:55, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
on that article you just deleted, MILF, i am sure somebody would have made something.did you check to see if a revert would be better? 184.108.40.206 13:32, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
- It would be a huge improvement over the last revision, but it would still suck royally. If you create an account I can have it restored to your userspace if you want. Let me know. -- Hindleyite Converse 13:35, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
i almost forgot, ban this ip, but not any accounts associated with it. this is ONX, and i am at a school. Wikipedia has us banned, and i will make uncyclopedia known soon, so itisnt long till vandals are here. this is ONX, ill log in in a second. 220.127.116.11 13:42, 21 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks and CHRISTMAS!!!!
|Thanks for your card, I shall treasure it |
Thank you for Christmas
Thank you for your greeting left on my talk page. No-one talks to me. Ever. This has made my year. I might have to start stalking you now. --Bonjo Nelson 00:35, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
| SonicChao was throwing away last year's Christmas cards,|
and realised they had
SonicChao era poner en bote de basura de las tarjetas de Navidad del año pasado,
y realizado se habían olvidado sobre tú.
:)-- SonicChao Babbel!Contribs 14:17, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
|Santa Claus has given you an UnBooks voucher for Christmas.|
This voucher can be exchanged at any UnBooks store for an UnBook.
If you wish to complain about your Christmas present, do it here.
From Santa Claus.
- Wow, Santa himself! I owe you a Christmas card now... -- Hindleyite Converse 14:10, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
Because you just don't have enough cards yet
|John Doe is the living reincarnation of Ebeneezer Scrooge and considers Christmas a humbug. However he does also love Drunkness, over eating and the Back to the Future films, so here's your card|
- Wahey! Thanks. You can never have enough Christmas cards, they can be recycled for shopping lists. -- Hindleyite Converse 19:19, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
Turkish star wars
You huffed that article I made, Turkish star wars. Did you even check it out before you did? It had started to approach the quality of a real uncyclian article... Buuuuuuuuhuuuuu, you verry bad man, bring that crap back or I'll have to deliver a slap with a large salmon! - 18.104.22.168 19:05, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- OK... hold on, you just did it anyway. Apologies for the deletion, it seems on further inspection the article should have stayed (I do admit to the odd mistake, perhaps this one was because I know nothing about Star Wars). But anyway, it's back now, so, erm, are you going to eat that salmon? -- Hindleyite Converse 19:18, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I noticed and am honoured! Although I don't speak a word of Spanish. -- Hindleyite Converse 17:06, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
Hello, erm i had a page i made on Match.com deleted a couple of days ago and i sent a message to the admin who deleted it and he's obviously decided to ignore me. His username is Codeine. Just wondering if you could help me out at all ? Im just wondering why i havent been told to try and improve it/rewrite or if the admin in question visits Match.com (seems possible now)..... Kevin Blummin Hall 20:47, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- I've restored the page and placed it in your userspace here. Here, you can carry on working on it untouched and when you think it's finished you can just move it back to the mainspace. As for the deletion, the reason given was 'Myspace'. I presume this means it has personal information or something, though from looking through it doesn't seem to have any. To be more precise, you'd have to wait for an answer from Codeine on that one. Forgive him if he hasn't responded yet, but sometimes admins get loads of complaints, spam and other stuff on their talk page. It can take a while to sift through it. -- Hindleyite Converse 20:58, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
Oh right, ta very much. That was quick. I'm not one of those whingey types so don't wan't to make a big deal out of it. I was just a bit confused as to what was wrong with it. Anyway nice one. Kev
Thanks for your vote. Rather than giving you a template of thanks, in honour of the occassion I wrote UnUnNews: Lindsay Lohan says "Gonch is for chumps" (snappy title, eh?). Don't worry, it makes more sense after you read it. Or less, I haven't decided yet.-- 05:29, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
- Also, the AotM page is broken; the "edit" thingies link to the next paragraph, rather than the one you're trying to edit. I think it may be because the "And the winner of this month's featured..." is a template, but it's got an edit button (but that's just a guess).-- 14:48, 1 January 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for your support on UOTY, its a real honour to be even listed there, so in that respect I'm already a winner. :) --
I can't add this
Seeing as I'm not a sysop. :)
| Nominated Writer of the Year|
This user has been nominated for Writer of the Year—you can vote for them or nominate your favourite user at Uncyclopedia:Writer of the Year.
--15:53, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
Recently an important decision was made by some admins regarding this template without consulting any Uncyclopedians. I'd like to get the opinion of a few other people. Please see here. Quadzilla99 03:06, 10 February 2007 (UTC)