From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Hektik27, and thanks for joining Uncyclopedia! Before editing further, please take a gander at our Beginner's Guide. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, check out the following pages:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button ( ) above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, feel free to ask me on my talk page, ask at the community forum or in the chatroom, or ask an administrator on their talk page. Additionally, our Adopt-a-Noob program can bring experienced editors straight to you. Simply leave a message on an adopter's talkpage to join. I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! 00:26, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Made me laugh! Don't forget to add links and pics, do you know how? Mattsnow 18:46, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll shut up. Mattsnow 20:42, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
How do you communicate with other users on this site? Things aren't so clear. Don't even know how to sign.
- Hahaha, you took the first step alright! Don't feel bad, You can copy and paste this: ~~~~ at the end of whatever the hell you are saying and it will auto-magically produce your signature! Damn, if you can upload pics, that will come naturally. you're ahead of me when I joined! Welcome, you can answer here or on my talk page by clicking the snow flake. Answers under 24 hours. (Hopefully!) Mattsnow 21:01, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Try what?? If you answer on my talk page, I'll get an "alert", just like you did just now, whereas when you reply here, I don't. Mattsnow 21:09, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
Cool, thanks! How did you find my new HowTo page anyway?
- Look on the left, there is a link called "recent changes" there you can see all the well recent changes on the site. You are writing pretty well! That is a very good article. Keep having fun! And send me a message for any question/stalking/death treats! Mattsnow 21:09, July 1, 2012 (UTC)
- Always write messages at the bottom of the page! For now I kinda check your page on recent changes, so you can write here, but if you see that say, 2 days from now, I have not answered, the tough questions are going to come: did he crash while riding his bike? Is he dead? To verify if I don't answer on YOUR page, try on mine! Man I'm so happy to help, seriously. Mattsnow 21:20, July 1, 2012 (UTC)