From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Parlaiment Question Time
You rock for saying nice things about me... have a blessing. I am the dirt under your rollers 15:36, 20 November 2006 (UTC)
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! I am the dirt under your rollers 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
PS. You should sign your posts so people unlike me, graced with a fabulous intellect, will know that it was you who left the message. Cheers!
Your WelcomeHardeehar 07:39, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Nice psuedo award... whose picture is that anyway? I am the dirt under your rollers 18:05, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- That is Harold Bishop from Australian soap opera(i think its a soap opera), Neighbours.Hardeehar 18:09, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
edit Your Ban and You
Generally, saying things like, "Fuck you. You aren't funny at all. Homo." is not appropriate. Now, there might be a time and place for that if you know the other person well, they know you well, and they are being an unfunny homo. But asking STM if he has a complex (We tell him that he doesn't and that we'd love him even if he did.) and calling Hinoa4 an unfunny Homo (We tell him that he isn't and that we'd love him even if he was.) is bad. Both of them are admins with a
banning funny sense of humor. With that in mind, I'd let your dumbassery slide, and let them deal as they so choose, but when you go from abusing our poor admins to berating poor Forumgoers with a "So, heres one for you to write about, Howto:shut up, you homo.", that's when I start to get a little irritated.
In the future, find a different way to de-stress. Verbally abusing people here is pretty lame, when we *give* you a website for you to vent your heart out. Write an article. Pick someone you hate, like, I don't know, Jews. Then write an unfunny, stereotypical, and generally shitty article about why you don't like those people. There...doesn't it feel better to to be a dick to large population groups, rather than to select individuals?
In case the previous sarcasm was a little too veiled for you, here it is in plain English: Continue to be an unfunny dick, and your time here is limited. We are alloted only 6.5 Fms of assholery on this website, and I suck up a solid 1.5-2.0 on any given day. There just isn't enough to go around. 11/20 23:14 Okay.Hardeehar 07:25, 21 November 2006 (UTC) You need to calm down though. It doesn't matter as much as you think. Hardeehar 08:19, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
edit VFD code rescue
Because your article was VFD'd I copied your code here: User:Hardeehar/Jewish Media. Now you have time to fix it.
Read Uncyclopedia:How To Get Started Editing for more useful tips about how to be able to write without having to deal with the main space deletion process wanting everything to be perfect now, rather than when you get around to it.
--Hrodulf 18:33, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
When you change your mind about a comment you made, it's generally considered bad form to just delete it, particularly when others have commented on your comment. Try "strike through" instead, like this - <s>text</s>, as it now appears as though my comments to your comments on a couple of voting pages are from someone who is completely mad. Which I am. But that's neither here nor there. Especially there.--22:23, 21 November 2006 (UTC)
- Okay man. You know your a lot of help I think you deserve an award, I'll give you an award. Its not a very good award, but it still is one (award), I'll leave it on your tawk peyge.- Hardeehar SeeHereForTalky Who Is Benson? 14:39, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
edit Forum Topics
I've noticed that most of your forum topics have nothing meaningful to contribute to Uncyclopedia, which is sad really, because our standards for forum topics are already abysmally low and yet you fail to meet them. :)
In future, please post all of your new topics to Forum:BHOP.
Thanks. ~18:23, 22 November 2006 (UTC)
- GOD DAMN IT!!!''' Hardeehar SeeHereForTalky AARRGGHH 01:37, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
- GRRRR''' Hardeehar SeeHereForTalky AARRGGHH 15:29, 23 November 2006 (UTC)
|Braydie has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
- Its fine. There was no effort put into it Hardeehar SeeHereForTalky AARRGGHH 11:20, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
edit Thanks for the vote!
|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
Without your vote, surely someone worthy of the award would have actually won.
Here's to hoping you win n00b of the Month! (Alas, I had already used my vote). -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 01:11, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- My bad, you aren't nom'd for that. Thought you were, somehow. Anyway, thanks! -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 01:12, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- ITS COOL G MONEY, although? nevermind. You have to do something to get that award i think, i just loiter in the forum when im bored Hardeehar SeeHereForTalky AARRGGHH 11:21, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
|zim_ulator wishes you a Merry Kaizum Me!|
the first holiday officially sanctioned by the church of zimizm (cOz)!