From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, GravityIsForSuckers, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --
edit Regarding QVFD procedures
Acknowledged, will do.GravityIsForSuckers 10:07, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
I should have just left the NRV tag on my article, and not added the QVFD tag?GravityIsForSuckers 10:13, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
NRV is for articles which has some change of proper humour. If it has no chance of such at all, no tags is used (instead, update the QVFD page). --Quira 10:47, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think this is a related matter: Your placement of the NRV tag on the article World War II (video game) seems to be inappropriate. Pentium5dot1 05:30, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- seconded--Wit (tawk) 05:40, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- Removed. Democracy has prevailed. Thanks for sharing your feelings with me. There will be a charge of $150.00 an hour.GravityIsForSuckers 08:03, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
edit Welcome to UnNews
Welcome to UnNews, and thank you for contributing some crap. For a very quick introduction to the ins and outs, please take 30 seconds to read Help:How to write an UnNews article. Please note that proper formatting of an articles title has only the first word (after UnNews:) and proper nouns capitalized. The second offense of this cardinal rule gets your ass banned. Heh, just kidding... maybe.
Also, a perusal of HowTo:Tune up an UnNews article may help you
sink to the average level of mediocrity rise to fame, fortune, and celebrity in the realm of UnNews. Cheere! I am the dirt under your rollers 15:00, 11 September 2006 (UTC)
edit Regarding the template you put on Samurai
Don't you think that the point of the article is its humour, and that it's perfectly legible? Deleting the samurai article for a few spelling mistakes would be a crime against humanity!
I just put a copyedit tag on it. I'm not an admin, it won't be up to me to delete it, and I'm not even suggesting it should be deleted. Just copy edited.GravityIsForSuckers 01:13, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
edit Category Pages as redirects
Please don't make categories that are redirects (as you did with Category:Mental Health). They serve no purpose, and any pages that are added into the redirect category page cannot be seen there, and are not added to the redirected category. Also, redirects don't show up in the search function unless the exact title is typed in, so there's really no point. Thanks. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 09:20, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
- Okay. Thanks for the info.GravityIsForSuckers 09:28, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
edit Blank Page
Hi, you seem to have missed the point of the article Blank_Page now... I'm not even going to begin to try and suggest that it's a clever idea, or that it's even remotely good, but I would put it to you that NRV'ing it is somewhat detracting from the potential humour value of the page, hence I would suggest removing the NRV for the time being. --Olipro Anchor KUN (Harass) 03:19, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
- I appreciate you stating your position on the matter. I will redirect it to Invisible or Blank, which already exist.GravityIsForSuckers 03:21, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
edit Princeton page
Going around to sites that were just made today and marking them for deletion when they are clearly not done, is pretty elementary. Try waiting a few days after a few modifications when the page is clearly more than a few sentences. K thanks.
- K thanks 2 u too and please to say you're wecome. Me no not mark for deletion, me make rewrite tag, but me no make Bill, Harry or Mark Deletion tag. To check page history good yah? And look closely, me no admin, me not ably be to delete pages without admin fingers or buttons. KLMNOP thanks. GravityIsForSuckers 09:32, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
Wow, U R reIlly PHUNNie. Me laffing a lot. SORRIE me n0t a nerd. maibe u shuld reed tha beginars gide.
edit Most wanted pages
I see you've been making a lot of disambiguation pages for the most wanted pages. Just to let you know, most of those are just linked from a template that's on several pages, so it would be easier to take the red link out of the temmplate it's on. And try to avoid disambiguation pages when there could be an actual article in its place; the theory being that someone will see the red link for the title, and have an actual idea for an article for it. Even if they do have a good idea, they may be put off by there being an official-looking disambig page in its place, and not be willing to just create their article over it. That's not saying you should stop what you're doing, just keep the previous in mind ;) • Spang • • 13:25, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
- Acknowledged, thanks for the tip. GravityIsForSuckers 13:30, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
I noticed you NRVd 12 year olds invading the internet, which probably has no excuse being here. But sadly, it's escaped the specter of doom and deletion long enough for the NRV to be invalid per UN:NRV and UN:DEL. For future reference, please NRV articles that are less than a week old and are crap, or are substub QVFD crap and have somehow gotten under the radar (ie., are fairly old). You are, however, welcome to VFD it. In fact, I encourage it. ^_^ —Correspondent Hin Arash, PRAA [TALK] [KUN] (17:32, 2 October 2006 (UTC))
- Gotcha. I probably did that before being chastised about Ann Coulter. GravityIsForSuckers 23:39, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
Uh, hate to ask, but you are planning to edit UnNews:McCain Reconsiders Palin for Vice-Presidential Running Mate a bit, yes? Only there's sporking, and there's just copying an article and not changing a word. If of course you are planning to completely re-work it, and are insulted I'd even ask, feel free to think rude words about me and carry on with stuff. Cheers! --UU - natter 16:03, Oct 9
- The McCain article is already satire and not real.I added this article from my site the same way as I added other ones. No one ever asked me to rewrite the other ones. That was two years ago though, has something changed?
GravityIsForSuckers 16:13, 9 October 2008 (UTC)