From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Gpscholar, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! ---- 17:47, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
edit You Get a Cookie
|User:Isra1337 has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
For interupting my morning deletionfest with something worth reading. Keep up the good work. -18:56, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
edit Image Uploading
Please, when uploading images, don't directly link to the source url in the comments field. It leeches bandwidth, and slows our page displays down. Cheers. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 16:05, 25 October 2006 (UTC)
Sorry, I didn't realize that linking directly to the source URL leeches bandwidth, and I certainly will refrain from doing so henceforth.
I've deleted the above image for having pornographic content, as I'm pretty sure you can find a picture to serve the same purpose that doesn't have a pussy shot in it. Please be aware of the warnings on the upload page; whilst we're not a "family site", we do try to refrain from porn or shock images in general. That stuff's best left to Encyclopedia Dramatica. Cheers. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 18:26, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
To me, the picture seemed mild, but everyone has his or her own ideas about what's appropriate and not or "pornographic" or not, so it's okay with me if the image is deleted. ~~gpscholar
edit Forum thingy
You ought to have a look at Forum:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FREE P0RN & B00BIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, as you are currently the person uploading most of the questionable images it seems -- sannse (talk) 19:52, 13 November 2006 (UTC)
- No, thanks. I'd rather spend my time being funny. If an editor objects, he or she is free to censor via deletion. Everybody's opinion about what is "questionable" or "pornographic" differs. Besides, political correctenss, especially in a country that (suppossedly) values free speech, is boring. By the way, to my knowledge, only ONE image that I've uploaded has been deleted because ONE person found it to be "pornographic." (Have you seen the pictures in "Boobage"? The ones I've uploaded are no worse than the ones shown there (not that, personally, I see anything wrong with any of the ones shown there. Anyway, I don't want to continue a long, tiresome dialogue about what seems to me to be a matter of individual taste and interpretation. Maybe the Bible has a solution to the problem of individuals' prudery: "If the eye offends thee, pluck it out."
- Thanks for the briefing. I am limiting myself to less controversial topics that won't (in my opinion) benefit, satirically, from the use of questionable images (although they do sometimes contain what some might consider risque phrases): Willow Rosenberg, Xander Harris, and Rupert Giles, for example. I would like to conclude by saying that I do appreciate the much more courteous and adult manner in which Uncyclopedia's administrative personnel conduct themselves than their Wikipedia counterparts do. It is fun to write for Uncyclopedia.
Do you have more jockstrapgirlz images? That site is gone and I need them >____>