From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I'm going to save an admin's life, by giving him the time to huff kittens while i introduce myself to uncyclopedia.
Hello, Un-Gnu32, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or the use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
- You're like my favoritest noob! But you need an article or two so I can nominate you for NotM!!
16:33, 1 June 2006 (UTC)
- Luckily for me then, i have a new dell! Time to fire up Active Worlds and screenshot how realistic the "social activities" are over there. Cheers mate User:Gnu32/sig18:21, 1 June 2006 (UTC)