From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Ginchael, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --
|§ǚρωξλ£μĦΦφ≈€ƏξßÐÆØΞ has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
I would have responded to your thanks for the vote on my own Talk page, but of course I'm also giving you this. For the ever-brilliant Some native american with smallpox, the still-hilarious My First Necronomicon, and all your other contributions. I can tell you're gonna go far here, and certainly farther than I ever will. -- §. | WotM | PLS | T | C | A 00:41, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
- Wow, thanks for the cookie. Uh...You shouldn't give me credit for the My First Necronomicon, though...someone REALLY editted that before it was featured. Thanks though..--Ginchael 02:48, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
This humble Uncyclopedian thanks you for your vote. It warms my jaded heart to know that there is, indeed, a place for satire on Uncyc, even the blunt, spooky shit.--11:16, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
- No problem, man. I love clever satire...I wish there was more of it, and I was better at it.--Ginchael 02:52, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I've said it a bunch of times but: writing satire is hard. Most of the comedy that I've writ while here just kind of appears will little effort required, but writing satire (like American Fundie Magazine & Solid Gold) is like pulling teeth. Of course, when I'm done, the funny stuff always disappoints me, but the satirical pages don't (it's more fulfilling to say something, I guess).-- 02:59, 24 September 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for your vote!
has awarded you the
Neat Order of the Closet
HowTo:Convince People You're a Heterosexual Male
Wear It With Pride!TM
You big homo.
The article Cult Film had gone 7 days without editing. I increased the WIP time. However, next time it will be removed to your userspace for development there. Thanks. —Braydie at 23:14, 18 January 2007 (UTC)