From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Giarc, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --
edit Two cows
Thanks for the feedback about my reading of the California sues cows article. It was pretty funny to start with, so it was easy to do. And, welcome to UnNews!Get saved! 12:29, 22 September 2006 (UTC)
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! Get saved! 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
edit Still there?
- Hey there! Thank you so much for popping by. Busy with the last few days of work, but I DO have a poem almost completed. A Keats one too. Will look to post it within the next few days, whilst I am enjoying a hard-earned break.
- Okay then. I'm looking very forward to it. I think I've exhausted my own wellspring of creativity (or at least recorded all of the poems that I had ideas about), so I am depending upon the submissions of others to flesh out the section a bit more. --User:The Bard/sig 10:23, 22 December 2006 (UTC)