From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hi, if you want help with your article or something like that, I'm probably not the admin for that, I'm only here to give you guys help with vandals and the like when no-one else is around to do so. SPIKE or Romartus are probably better off helping you with article stuff. :)
None of that stuff on VFD has aged 24 hours so deletion is premature.
Some guy replaced your Alcohol with an old version despite VFD and I whacked him. 22:47 16-Feb-14
- Yep, was going to delete but saw the timestamps were only at 7 hours. 23:12, February 16, 2014 (UTC)
The first UnSignpost of the year
That time I was nearly caught reading the UnSignpost, so now I am delivering it to you! Have a nice time reading it! Anton (talk) Uncyclopedia United 19:50, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
Yup, PuppyOnTheRadio has redone the whole VFD archiving process, including the Archive button on the VFD ballots that creates a new section in the archive file (which can only be done at the bottom of the file), though it still requires a copypaste. See also Uncyclopedia:Votes for deletion/For Admins, linked to in the rules at the top of VFD. 23:25 18-Feb-14
- Yeah I had read that stuff before, I was just used to pasting archived stuff on top and forgot that it is not on the bottom. 23:28, February 18, 2014 (UTC)
Allow him the designated interval, but I think he won't be back to fix it. One of these guys — not this one, and I can't find it in my archive of that date — said that writing an Uncyclopedia article was one of several term-paper options in a Film Appreciation class at University of Southern California.01:37 19-Feb-14
This vandal is an odd one — He has a long history of vandalizing articles, mostly undone just afterward by himself, including his first hit tonight.03:38 25-Feb-14
- Hmmm, the font and colors look like the GNAA logo, but this sort of vandalism is not really their style. idk. 03:41, February 25, 2014 (UTC)
My study of Comparative Vandals is deficient. Separately, there is fresh meat on VFD if you feel like some awful reading.03:44 25-Feb-14
The UnSignpost is back from holiday
- I'm still loved! 21:44, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
So, is "Frosty" a sports hero in Australia, or is Dinopet123 a sockpuppet created to put your name into this article? (In other words: I was patrolling Uncyclopedia but cannot decide whether this edit is an improvement.) 17:28 2-Apr-14
- WP:Mark Winterbottom. Had to google it though - I know nothing about V8 supercars, except that they have cars with V8s in, I assume. • Puppy's talk page • 02:25 am 03 Apr 2014
OK, I'll mark this edit Patrolled.02:39 3-Apr-14
It's Day 4 of our own season, and baseball is disastrously trying a year-long experiment in review of refereeing (umpiring) decisions by officials (I mean lawyers) offsite. One unanticipated change is that some decisions are no longer made in real time but with the benefit of retrospect. For example, a momentary juggling of the ball while making the first of two outs (and transferring the ball to the throwing hand) used to be ruled a success (called an out) at that instant, but might now be ruled a failure based on knowledge that he would go on to drop the ball entirely. But no one thought the rules would be changed to let calls be made based on what would come to be known in the future. We have lost something important....23:42 3-Apr-14
Delete my account
Please delete my account and talk page. Or at least change my username to some gibberish so it doesn't come up when people google me Andy.Wenman
- We generally don't delete the transcript of proceedings here, and ironically, the more you ask for it to be so, the more you appear in it. As you have no substantive contributions here, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, unlike the two others in this conversation.
- Oh yeah and deleting your userpage doesnt actually delete your account. I don't even think account deletion can be done. 09:06, April 4, 2014 (UTC)
Have you forgotten about the UnSignpost's anniversary?
User Irritable of contents
He does "seem cool" and indeed does accept recommendations on his talk page, but I had delayed giving him
autopatrolled because a big chunk of his edits are to plant literate but cryptic stuff in the encyclopedia — riddles instead of jokes, as I put it once. 00:40 9-Jun-14
- I'm usually fairly lenient on giving out the flag. I give it to people who edit regularly and who's edits aren't vandalism. I usually continue to check them for a while at least, not in case they need reverting but in case they need improving. Whatever the case, autopatrolled doesn't actually give a whole lot of power, just a little less scrutiny from administrators. 01:41, June 9, 2014 (UTC)
He certainly satisfies those criteria, though I did not mind scrutinizing his edits.01:45 9-Jun-14
Ruddy Hell...it's Harry and the UnSignpost!
Thanks for the clarification on your user page. Without affecting your permissions on the website, maybe you want to remove yourself from UN:AA, which implies you are a resource for users. Maybe you don't, as you are still around and it is a plus in certain pissing contests for us to claim we have a lot of Admins. Up to you, cheers! 12:31 26-Jul-14
- I'll probably leave myself there (for now) as I state on both my userpage and talk that I don't intend to do much more than cleanup when things need cleaning up urgently. If however people repeatedly ask for help anyway, I'll take myself off it. 12:50, July 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I appreciate your regular anti-vandal patrols at the Spoon. I wasn't even on the admin list at the Fork but still got asked an admin question there so decided I shouldn't hold a position I wasn't active in. On a different issue, I see you have restored Chaoarren. I am baffled why he wants to be here since his own preferences regards Uncyclopedia sites are well known. I hope this isn't an example of this. Saying that, I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now and let the unban stand. --RomArtus*Imperator ITRA (Orate) ® 13:22, July 30, 2014 (UTC)