From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Why hello there, you have reached the talk page of the most divine Uncyclopedian of all time. If you have a question, a thankyou, a comment or abusive statement then feel free to leave a message.
If your name is on the following list and you've come to have a whine at me, well I feel for you I really do....
- Not a lot I'm afraid, it didn't help I had an accident on the 1st and hence I wasn't here to rally everyone up to do the judging :/ Sorry about that. 05:37, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- hmm :( So are we OK to edit them now then? And should we remove the NOWC banner? - Strainj1 09:08, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, I am new
the ip 98. yada yada yada, that you blocked, those edits were done by my idiot brother, I am the real indian otaku,so yeah, if there is anything I can do to atone for the sins of my brother, just tell me, somehow. (wtf does sucky sucky 5 dollars mean?) User:Denza252/sig
- I see, you can make it up by Writing articles. I thought it was a fairly self explanatory block reason. 06:26, November 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Thank you for your happy birthday message.
- On an unrelated note, I never understood your 'gayer than Christmas' shtick. What's that all about that? Now, I understand that you're in the southern hemisphere, so you probably don't understand how romantic the holiday season is since December is in the summer; but honestly, think about it: What's more romantic that sharing your parka with a woman? 19:55, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- It's an IRC in-joke. 21:50, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Still, honestly, what's more romantic than sharing your parka with a woman? WHAT?? 19:11, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
Check out my edits
- Frosty isn't a North American, so he has no idea what you're talking about, and, furthermore, thinks "NHL" stands for "Naked Homosexual Lust".
- Yeah Frosty is 12,000km+ from North America. 23:14, November 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Do not give me that bullshit. I am Autistic and trying to change people's perception of the spectrum forever. --Jmd832 (talk) 05:43, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
How are you post-automobile-oops-moment? Do you have a shinny cast that people (and chicks) can sign? Do you have large vials of potent codeine? Does your family run to you when you ring a small bell? Do you have separate bells for each order you have for them? I would have a deep bell if I wanted food, a light bell if I wanted something to drink, a round bell for narcotics and a giant 5 ton bell from a bell tower for when I wanted a professional sponge bath. --00:14, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
What is this?
What is this autopatrolled thing? Did I do something wrong?--General of All Branches of the Military and the Head of the State Police Eric (talk) 00:57, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- No, it's a good thing. Good work. 00:58, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
- So... what can I do now? Haha? --General of All Branches of the Military and the Head of the State Police Eric (talk) 00:59, November 18, 2012 (UTC)
Extra! Extra! News that's not new to you!
Not whining. I swear. Really just a question.
Hey, Frosty. . I'm very much a noob.
I noticed that you reverted some of my edits on the TV listings page. I am not here to complain. I just wNted to know if I did something wrong, or committed some serious breach of etiquette. . Thanks
184.108.40.206 20:17, November 20, 2012 (UTC)
- If so, you blanked part of the template.
Ah. Okay, sorry bout that. I'll look more carefully in future. . I thought maybe I got reverted for profanity . . . I am not entirely clear what policy is here. Seems I read it was not allowed, but i see some in various articles. I figure if it is part of the joke,mit would be okay, but not if directed at someone personallt.
Thanks for deleting the redirect at Kalamazoo (now Kalamazoo, Michigan). I do remember checking the box to move the talk page too, but do not remember contributing to the talk page, least of all making it a redirect to itself. Another MediaWiki bug? 15:19 22-Nov-12
Your cleanup of this article at mid-year swung the vote on VFD. Doesn't that mean you own it? It is still horrible, and today's mostly clerical edits to it by brand-new user Defan752 are not changing matters either way. 14:01 26-Nov-12
- I like to think that nobody "owns" particular articles on Uncyclopedia (even if they are the sole authors of something). Everyone is free to edit as they wish. However if someone is making something bad, revert as you deem fit. :) 04:27, November 27, 2012 (UTC)
The UnSignpost! Cancel Your Subscription Today!
If you would restore Anon's article on Bitcoin to my userspace--only because I cannot otherwise figure out how to code the Bitcoin currency symbol--I'll develop it, as we ought to have an article on Bitcoins, and when I heard the concept it seemed already ridiculous to me.21:40 29-Nov-12
- Thanks, Frosty; it is repaired and now back in mainspace, and Socky promptly sent it to VFH. Cheers! 02:00 30-Nov-12
To Frosty: I require some aid in my venture into uncyclopedia. I wish to join in the halls of all the great uncyclopedians, like you. I henceforth shall listen to you, if you adopt me. Layman's Terms: Dear Frosty: I need some help from you. I want to be a good uncyclopedian, and not a stupid one, and will listen to you to become a good uncyclopedian, if you adopt me. Pretty please?
- Sir Sir: Assuming you are able ever to return to this page, I offered you help on your own talk page, as in CLICK ON THIS, or click "My talk" at the top of ANY Uncyclopedia page. 02:00 30-Nov-12
How are you repairing young sir?
Boner. --POP!GoesTheWeasel 08:51, December 2, 2012 (UTC)
Happy Pervsday! Or something.
You would've won this in October, but we kept voting going for another month due to the fact that you probably couldn't handle it as well right after you got hit by a car and all. ~[ths] UotM 22:17, 12/03/2012
Not even sure I know how to post a question
Never mind, I got it! My learning curve is steep today, thanks anyway. I'll probably be back with more silly questions later, moments before I figure out the answers myself. --Bill Melater (talk) 12:52, December 4, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Turtling Capacity
Whoops I thought I had finished, this is the first article I've actually written, and I must have done something wrong. How do I get rid of that tag? User:Seabrisket 10:53, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
- It just needs to be longer is all, I gave a helpful link on your talk page. 10:53, December 6, 2012 (UTC)
Journalism so yellow it's orange: The UnSignpost