From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Quest: Shun
Is your name... Dan? --Polystyrene Man 16:39, 9 June 2007 (UTC)
Dear Mr. Man-FAce,
NO!. I am A?
DIE DIE DOE!!!
TO:me From: me?
Who are you and why is my template on your page? I haven't edited any of your articles. --THINKER 06:05, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
THATS WHAT YOU THINK! welll actually i am The Avantgarde Musician....Jack i am brother of Leoispotter and trust me....... I'm the best avantgarde musician-guy cause even Mr.THESE has heard all my elephants.--Fonchezzz 12:18, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
edit A warning
Your insistence on writing abject nonsense all over the place is probably gonna piss someone off. Writing it in people's talk pages is mildly okay, because of 5iifialiiiike3499a*(***56, but writing actual articles that are two sentences long generally irritates people. Just to let ya know that the more nonsense you write, the more likely it is that you will piss somebody off. M'kay. Lecture over. --THE 18:23, 10 June 2007 (UTC)
AYE CAPTAIN! I take your warning with great awesomeness. However i may not have much to worry about... seeming I am a proud member of Famines Fan Club. Thankyou for the ducks. I love their special features.
THEY ARE BOTH SIGNED O.G WHO THE HELL IS HE?
Oh God! Don't mention Famine's Fan Club! *looks around for Famine nervously* --THE 18:51, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
- Luck is toward your position. I am the man behind the in charge of the creation of Famine's Fan Club. Membership fees will be due two weeks ago. Be prepared. --Polystyrene Man 18:53, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
I got my money sir! DONT HURT ME!! IAM saARRY! BURT I DORD NTO NOE! I WAUSNT AWARED AUF THE DUE DATEE--Fonchezzz 23:35, 11 June 2007 (UTC)
- Cheerios, I will put this money to good use involving a woman and a straight jacket. Non-superfluous elephants would like to meet you sometime in the nearest past participle. Please check your mailbox frequently BUT DON'T LEAVE THE HOUSE. --Polystyrene Man 02:31, 12 June 2007 (UTC)
edit Why did you write that?
- I tried! Don't make fun of me!! It was huffed from my hands! so now my only hope is to be gobshite :(
--Fonchezzz 19:04, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
Congrats, your annoying comments on my talk page have earned you YET ANOTHER vote for UGotM. But that's what you wanted, isn't it?19:56, 13 June 2007 (UTC)
edit IM BACKKKK
IM BACK FROM MARS I MEAN THE DESSERT LAND OF ICECREAMMMM
--Fonchezzz 00:12, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- You're telling yourself? --THINKER 00:33, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
- SEEEEEEEEe WEEEE
- I CAN SPEAK A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE... CAN YOU? I cad doo doo dth --Fonchezzz 00:36, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
Over at the village dump they're discussing the fact that you, and now many other useless gobshites, lost their nominations because of minor bans. You might get another chance at Ugotm! If you do though, don't start going to a bunch of random people's talk pages and leaving random messages again, or you might irritate the uncyclopedia gods. Ah...yeah. --THE 14:54, 17 June 2007 (UTC)
IM A GOD A GOD OF INSANITY THE GODDESS IS ME TOO! --Fonchezzz 01:25, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
- Look Look look Jack! I got a new thing Pac! Wait, I'm Jack ba doom doom cha.--|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 02:15, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
edit thaNNNk Yoauuueoo!
thisids is an atmempt to riwiwrite in thae' samaem waya that ayiuyoo u witre in a. ja. thaknank toyutyou foipr votngin fornmy autrkle,a.,mtu.
Translation: "this is an attempt to write in the same way that you write. thank you for voting for my article." --THE 12:25, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
This is an attempt to write in the same way you write. Your welcome for voting for your article.
Translation:"sian elEphantssamEE doEsing attEpmE writignnn. toodd hElscomE to it on artyclats." --|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 13:09, 18 June 2007 (UTC)
edit YOU DESERVE A hello
A hello two you
each of you
have made me
for me mess
he has five wheels
his heart is stopping
With love from --Polystyrene Man 23:36, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
- THIS IS SO BEE-UH-YOU-TEA-FULL IT BRINGS A TEAR TO MY TEARS WHICH ARE TEARING MY EYES TO PIECES. MANY THOUGHTS ON THIS THOUGHTLESS NIGHT. -- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 23:39, 25 October 2007 (UTC)
I AM SCREAMING AHHHH ASCRREEAMMDIOSA IM AZLIVE IM ALIVE AM I OUT ALOVE TODAY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 20:51, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
edit Rule One of Double Secret Probation
You stay the hell away from people's talk pages (especially Zombiebaron's, that one can get you in lots of trouble) unless they start the conversation first. Got it? --|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 00:34, 19 December 2007 (UTC)22:34, 18 December 2007 (UTC) ok! I think you should warn me of the other rules before i slip up again... i tend to do that.--
Rule #1: Punch your brother in the stomach. Tell him THINKER sent ya!
Good to see ya back kid. Don't mess it up. ;) --THINKER 04:25, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
edit Have a not-shitty Christmas!
|Heya, The Led Balloon here, wishing you merry Christmas, or any other holiday you feel like celebrating. Just remember what it's all really about: NO WORK, NO SCHOOL, FREE STUFF!!!|
|Here's to hoping your school(or work) calendar for December doesn't look too much like this...|
Merry Christmas, -03:19, Dec 19
edit Merry Christmas soon!
|Uncyclopedian wishes you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year's!|
Why do you get presents early!?!
Heysátan, höfðum þau hallí ró, en ég sló; ég sló tún. Hef slegið fjandans nóg!.. en ég sló. Heysátan, þá fer að fjúka út... út í mó (ég dró) ég valt, á Massey Ferguson; því hann gaf undann og mér fótur rann... andskotann... ég varð undann og nú hvíli hér með beyglað der, og sáttur halla nú höfði hér. ~x FS
edit Yeh heY
- Actually, Polystyrene Man, I have no wish to murder my other brother, though he is a douchebag.-- Phlegm Leoispotter * (garble! jank!) 21:30, 20 December 2007 (UTC)
edit This is the equivelant of winning the lottery in France
|He may be dead but |
Monster Party will live on thanks to your vote.
Hooray for crappy video games!
--—John Lydon 12:51, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
WTF are you doing back? --
- He was getting sick of the sexual harassment charges being made against him in real life. MegaPleb • Dexter111344 • Complain here 13:29, September 10, 2010 (UTC)
edit Your Pee Review
|Rejoice, Fonchezzz! You have been entitled to the |
Golden Shower Award
|For donating high quality material to the Pee Review.|
- Hmm... while it was appreciated by the requester, you should know that that that review really isn't the sort that would be considered in-depth. As you seemed to be trying, though, and since I'm also trying to distract you while my associates plant duck meat in your fridge, I have decided to come by and rattle off a list of what you can do to improve in the future, in the hopes that you will do more and will improve and whatnot, and never mind the loud crashes coming from behind you; it's just, er... the wind. Yeah, it's the wind, not a bunch of guys breaking in through your bathroom window.
- In all seriousness, though, it wasn't that bad for a first review. While looking at the guidelines is all very well and fine, you may have more luck figuring out what to do from looking at examples other people's reviews and seeing the ways they do it - many of the steel kidneys have compiled lists of their reviews, for instance, and you can also look here for Chief's evaluations of what ones are good enough and not. Since he is the decider of such things. The only one left, of late. The other ones appear to have died.
- Anyhoo, I hope to see you around the pee review in the future. If, that is, you survive the horror they've hopefully now finished planting in your fridge. *whistles innocently* -- 20101016 - 23:20 (UTC)
edit who am i
what am i doing here--|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 13:53, June 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Admiral Stockdale, U.S. Vice-Presidential debate (before adjusting his hearing aid and giving gravity to his own question), Nineteen-hundred ninety something. 14:17 17-Jun-14
- Hi Fonchezzz! Normally I see you around Illogicopedia (though I am rarely there most days) but if you feel like writing funny stuff, read the new and improved HTBFANJS and dig in! -- 16:42, June 17, 2014 (UTC)
edit Forum:Is this idea of mine Uncyc appropriate?
- Spike moved this here from the Forum as it doesn't concern site policy but is a request for guidance.
Hi, I am Jack. Or well for all intents and purposes, here I am Fonchezzz. I'm an avid writer over yonder on Illogicopedia. So I haven't really written a successful article on here, but the last time I tried was in 8th grade cerca 2009 or something. I have this idea for an article. It's a band page for a fictional band. Here's my reservation: it could kind of be seen as a vanity article which is frowned upon. You see, this fictional band isn't entirely fictional, it's a real parody band that a couple of my friends and I recorded an extremely silly album for. The name of the band is The Fonchezzz Experience, which just happens to be my pseudonym I use for everything I do. The band is a parody on the Hipster culture. The music is so awfully bizzarre and silly that the joke is the band "becomes super popular and gains a huge fanbase of hipsters just because the music is so darn strange." In reality, there is a mockumentary being made about the band, which when it is finished, I'd likely refer to on the band page. I'd also post links to listen to the music on soundcloud, so the reader gets the full expererience of the bizarreness of the band. So in my opinion, this isn't absolute useless vanity. There is going to be humor and satire that can be understood and appreciated by anyone who reads it. Since I have reservations about the Uncyclopedia community appreciating this satire, I thought it would be smart to ask before I write an article and get banned for vanity. I'll obviously begin writing it on my userspace so any skeptics can see exactly what it is that I am writing before whipping out the banhammer. Opinions?
- --|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 18:14, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
- In fact, the problem is that there is no way the reader or Patroller or Admin could tell it was not vanity. In fact, as the name of the band is exactly your Uncyclopedia name, I would instantly assume it was vanity. Another problem is that you would be creating a page no one would call for in this or any other encyclopedia, requiring that the reader guess the punch line in order to read your joke. Mainspace is not a totally free-form writing project but an attempt to write something that looks like an actual, useful encyclopedia. So my advice would be to take the same humor and work backwards from something that does actually exist in the real world — taking the time to, additionally, make the comedy relate in a clever way to the reality. 18:52 20-Jun-14
- PS--Reading your query more completely, I'd emphasize that you ought not use Uncyclopedia as a catalog of works that other people (or, probably, you) did elsewhere. That would mean that, instead of delivering humor to our readers, you are trying to divert them to other websites. That is an advertisement, for which you ought to pay our webhost, and a violation of our Terms of Service that I would delete automatically, without investigating how funny it was. 18:55 20-Jun-14
- Exactly. That's where my reservations were... since it is more of a "multimedia" project (I guess you could call it?) Thanks. I'll pursue that comedy elsewhere, while in the meantime trying to come up with a good idea to write for Uncyclopedia. It's been a dream of mine since i was a wee child. --|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 19:09, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
- The best ways to find good ideas are to peruse Requested Articles or watch Special:RecentChanges and see what's going on in the wiki. To introduce yourself to other Uncyclopedians, open a Forum at B.H.O.P. The Village Dump is usually reserved for policy questions, discussing bugs, and big collective editing projects. 19:15 20-Jun-14
- Things are different where I come from. Illogicopedia is a land of beautiful messes, while this website is so much more structured. Thanks for your help; I'll try my best to contribute positively and with *shudder* logical satire. The requested artcile list should be fun to browse and brainstorm. Hey, you're a lot more friendly then the admins I dealt with during my first stab at uncyc. Thanks again. --|Fonchezzz| Quacking| 20:08, June 20, 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks. I wouldn't say anything here had to be logical, just relate to something real, rather than reeling off lists of non sequiturs. As well as funny concepts, garden-variety discussions can be entertaining through choice of words. 20:20 20-Jun-14