From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Hello, Flu, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If you want to find out what we're about then you can look through these links:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
Don't want to write anything? That's fine, some of our best users don't write articles. Want help writing something? Just ask. Most users here are more than happy to ramble incoherently about your articles or your ideas. If you aren't sure who to ask just choose an admin and ask them.
If you need help, advice or a rotating garden gnome, then you can ask on my talk page and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. You can also look into the Uncyclopedian Adopt-a-Noob program and get paired up with an established editor.
Enjoy yourself and remember the rules, especially the first 3.
edit Re: How do i find my co-ords?
I wish you wouldn't create a new Forum and thereby broadcast requests to all users when you need training or technical assistance. In addition, I don't know what you mean by "my co-ords": Your physical location (if you really don't know it) doesn't matter; nor, usually, screen coordinates or IP address. I am watching this page now and will know if you add text to it. Here are the rules I give new users when I am on Greeting Duty:
- How to post to talk pages
Please follow these general rules:
- Add comments at the end of a talk page so people notice them.
- Start your paragraphs with one or more : characters to indent them and set them off from other people's posts.
- At the end, type ~~~~ (four tildes), which gets replaced by your user name and the current date and time.
- Don't delete anyone's messages. In case of any controversy, we depend on an accurate record of what was written. You may disavow your remarks by
striking them through like this.13:27 20-Feb-13
edit Oscar Wilde
Regarding the other Forum you opened on Oscar Wilde etc., not only should you stop being "too lazy to read the Beginner's Guide," you should graduate to the article How To Be Funny And Not Just Stupid and learn the very limited cases where we want new Oscar Wilde quotes added to articles! Also a big book of grammar. In fact, we have huge pages where all the Oscar Wilde quotes are collected, and elsewhere in the Forum, are debating what to do about it! 15:55 20-Feb-13
- lol. this is what i liked about uncy admins, always ready to answer questions even the most non-sense one.Down to earth peps and not snobbish! Unlike on the other sites always have a virtual drama and pms. Wikia pays, yeah? Coz it looks like you're whole life spent only here...
- PS:im not tryin to be funny coz i know that im a stupid.
- PS:are you all guys are obese??? everyone said that.Pleaassse, dont say yeah coz if u do im gonna lost my mojo!!
Obese? What, did you read my user page, which is mostly about food? I am not obese but I can't speak for the others. Drama is remarkably low since the start of the year. On PMS, I can't speak to that either. Regarding not tryin' to be funny: Why don't you start?!14:08 21-Feb-13