User talk:Faster Pussycat Kill Kill
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Seems there was a misunderstanding...?
...um... was this about my voting? I was voting on my opinion... not for the sake of the article's survival. I wouldn't have done it otherwise. o_o;;
No hard feelings, I guess? ^_^; I'm somewhat confused still, so I now have no idea what is going on. -- Hanyouman 22:04, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
edit would you mind?!?
Uhmm...thanks for the vote on Sir Alec in VFP... I almost instantly came up with an anagram for you. It's funny but may not be funny to you. Here goes... Skillfully castrates Kip. If you like it, I'll add it...if not I'll come up with something less racy. Oh, I suppose if you don't want one there that'd be fine too. I just have been adding people lately for for votes. -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 00:28, 22 February 2006 (UTC)
- Who loves kitty? Who loves kitty? Why I'd adore that added to the list. And as for Kip's testicles, I've had them set in acrylic. They make a dandy paperweight.
- Darling, just one intsy thing. Pussycat likes it when I'm on top and you put your posts on the bottom. That way I know there's more down there than meets the eyes. Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 20:49, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
Me loves kitty. In a very platonic "I'm-very-appreciative-for-you-voting-for-my-article, glad-you-enjoyed-it" sort of way. Thanks! And welcome to Uncyclopedia. :) ~ T. (talk) 04:30, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- You do know how to charm a woman. God, I love men like you! Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 22:09, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
FPKK, you've been at Uncyclopedia for all of a day or two and you're knocking my article as a "parody of a parody?" Damn, dude, I hope you're a sockpuppet, because it took me some thinking to come up with the right kind of mockery for WBC, the right kind. Not the wrong kind. Ah, well. Here's letting you know that if you ain't a sockpuppet, then I take issue with your cavalier dismissal of my creative efforts when you haven't written a thing at UNC. Write something. It'd better be really, really funny. (*snake sound effect*) 2nd lt. sir wild weasel kun vfh fp sex & violence! 06:29, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- It is so nice to meet you and charmed, I am sure. My name is Pussycat, not dude. This isn't a ranch; it isn't even a half pipe. You can be nice, or you can be ignored - your choice, my little love.
- As for the article and my feelings toward it. The space allows me to state my opinion, and the rules didn't save that I had be this tall to ride. All I did was have my say. My opinion is that you need to take Westboro someplace that they would otherwise never go. Or you make Westboro and its followers the only straight people on earth (Adam and Eve in the Garden of Evil, etc.) and address that way. And one last thing, I'm not a dog. You can snap your fingers at someone else and get them to write an article, but it does not work on me. But all you have to do is ask nicely. Tennis kisses, Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 22:07, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- Well, DUDE, if you look closely, I took great pains not to try to offend homosexuals in the Westboro Baptist Church - Fred Phelps et al. have offended everything under God's green earth in their time, and I can't see what would be more offensive to them but to accuse the Church of enjoying what they profess to hate most. And yes, I wrote 'fag' more times than I thought was prudent, but that was part of the joke - a self-loathing gay is a source of comedy, ripe for mockery, just like an obviously off-kilter hetero out to prove his woman/manhood is. There are no sacred cows here. For reference, consult the Muslim world about those Danish cartoons.
- I suppose my point here is my writing is meant to be offensive to everyone, not just a specific group, so relax. If you've come here for issue crusading, I daresay you're going to have a bad time. And my back-handed encouragement for you to write isn't necessarily an open challenge - I bet you'll have a tough time, to say the least, putting something together to make the community laugh. If you can, cool, welcome to the club. And that's the rub - are you funny? Do you belong here? Being campy doesn't automatically make you funny, dude, I never suggested you were a dog, and you can keep your tennis kisses. Make us laugh, fool, or look up User:Nerd42! 2nd lt. sir wild weasel kun vfh fp sex & violence! 22:29, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- My, I seem to have hit a nerve. I'm not offended by your writing, just your lack of civility and your familiarity with me. You do seem to have preconceived notions about me. Tell me, how do you ever sleep with the burden of mapping out the thoughts of others? The weight must be crushing. I never said that I was funny; you laid that crown of thorns upon my head and now you chastise me for not bleeding to your liking? Feh!
- But you do need to take a breath and ask yourself why my opinion needles you so. If you are going to write and open your works for others to express how they feel, you need to accept the fact that you won't always receive universal accolades. So I didn’t throw rose petals at you feet, is that enough to ruin your day? And simply because I feel you took the wrong direction means only that I found it not to my liking. But if you can't accept that, well, that would be your problem.
- One last thing, I have nothing to prove in this world. Validation from others doesn't feed the beast within and pride is nothing but mortal sin. So if you hope to egg me on so you can trash my work, it will not get the desired results. If and when I contribute, it will be if and when I decide, not by your goading. Warm personal regards, and write when you find work, Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 23:11, 21 February 2006 (UTC)
- Well, sir, I concede to your measured, well-thought out responses to my vituperative bombast. I'd be lying if I said your original VFH comment didn't irritate me, and maybe the tennis kisses thing, but I consider this duel to be over. In all seriousness, you have garnered my respect (whether you want it or not) via your responses here, and I must admit the original sting of your seemingly nasty vote has waned.
- So consider this a digital handshake, and at least a unilateral end to Pussycat/Weasel hostilities. I look forward to seeing you contribute at Uncyclopedia, and I have recently found employment as an Issac Hayes impersonator. Not being African-American has limited the amount I can charge for appearances, but it's something. Cheers, — WILD WEASEL 19:00, 22 February 2006 (UTC)
- Considered it accepted. You’ve me won over, too. See how charming you can be? It takes a big man to do what you did, and a big man is a good thing to come across my fine ferreted friend. Just one thing though, I lack that "Y" chromosome, among other things that would get in the way when I walk, so I prefer Ms. Pussycat from most, but you can just call me Pussycat. Purrrrrrrr. Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 20:44, 24 February 2006 (UTC)
- You don't lack the Y chromosome you just have an extra "leg" on yours. Which is pretty ironic I guess. I am going to add you to Sir Alec's page now. And hopefully there isn't a user called Kip. Suppose I'll check that before it goes up. -- – Mahroww a.k.a. 21:15, 25 February 2006 (UTC)
- Better the chromosome than dangling down there between my legs. Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 19:03, 1 March 2006 (UTC)
edit I don't know what I'm doing here but, here have a blessing
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! Get saved! 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
How nice of you to think of me. More, more! Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 17:38, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
edit I'm flattered!
I understand the logic in rationing Internet useage, and would do so myself were I not a complete addict. :) So it means double2 to that you took the time to read and vote for Oscar Mayer and On a stick. Thanks so much! P.S. Sorry about the mysteries of olive load — I'm as much in the dark about is as you are. ~ T. (talk) 22:37, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
- I should be the one thanking you. Your articles amuse me. And Pussycat likes to be amused. There seems to be a "mess" of rather silly articles on the VFH list in the recent past. Until we meet again. Faster Pussycat Kill Kill 17:37, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
edit You are right...
...about the extra image on do not remove. I just felt as if it needed something there. Dame22:43, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
edit Thanks for the vote...
...on Sissy I could just give you a big hug, or keep stealing pieces of your best silver. Dame 23:42, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
edit Cardinals and Tigers