From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Revision as of 13:08, October 2, 2005 by IMBJR
Doesn't anybody use discussion pages any more?!
- No, this is the future, Ettlz. We use these. -Hyad 06:45, 9 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Oooohhhh.... Ettlz 21:14, 9 Jul 2005 (UTC)
It should probably be noted that I wrote the Uncyclopedia articvle on ED so we can't exactly blame any of them (yet) --Elvis 23:45, 31 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah, I spotted that... I was having an odd day with a funny five minutes that wasn't all that funny. I thought a put-on but ridiculously elevated slagging match would somehow be amusing. Writing dirty limericks, now that's amusing:
- There was a young sailor named Hunt
- Whose hammock looked just like a
- which is as far as I got with that one because I couldn't find a rhyme; and
- There once was a web-footed duck
- Who really was down on his luck.
- He sat on the grass,
- And wiggled his arse,
- And thought, "Really, I don't give a monkey's."
- --ettlz 15:12, 2 Aug 2005 (UTC)