From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Hotadmin4u69/archive1, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Please stop creating redirects. As in, all of them. you don't seem to be very good at it. Articles such as Molesting should redirect to Molest, not Michael Jackson. I know you think it's kind of funny, but it really isn't, it's more just a waste of perfectly good article space that might not get created because there's a redirect there.
I'm Splaka is going to delete all of the ones you've made so far. If you recreate them, I'll ban you. 06:50, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
- Looks like Splaka banned you. Oh well, you live and you learn. Good luck next time. 06:52, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
- Only for an hour, attention getter, I hate users, I hate talk pages, I talk with the banstick! RAR. --Splaka 06:55, 18 June 2006 (UTC)
Hello Electro Mocha Chile (sorry, that was quicker to type, though in hindsight I could've just typed emc, huh?)... thanks for the nom on the above article. We'll see how it does, but either way I'm happy to know that at least one other person besides me finds it funny. And maybe I'm biased, having written it and all. Thanks again. -- Imrealized IMme 01:46, 16 July 2006 (UTC)
Well, since u said u like my work, I just did a complete rewrite of Rap, and I want some feedback. If u wanna, look at it, and feel free to add to it if u have any good ideas. I want 2 try 2 VFH it soon so I want it to be really good. Thanks. -- Sir Cornbread The Great [SHOUT] [MUN] 03:49, 18 July 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, sure man I'll add some stuff, and if I contribute to an article, I'll usually vote for it...Anyway thanks for adding to my article, I put it on Pee Review, but you're right, absolutely nobody checks it. I'll add some to crabs 4 u though. -- Sir Cornbread The Great [SHOUT] [MUN] 05:56, 18 July 2006 (UTC)
I'm a fan
Just read your Ariel Sharon part at UnNews and just sniggered all the way to the bank...
Way ta go!
Republicans – robots Democrats – humans
An android is a robot so saying that Democrats are “androids” just confuses matters. Weri long wang 15:30, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- This is Uncyclopedia for fucks sake! Who gives a rat’s arsehole about NPOV violations? I hate Republicans and the article was designed by me to bash them. If you feel so offended by this hideous NPOV violation why not edit the Liberal media article instead?
- This is my special article – a way of venting my anger about US politics and I’m afraid Democrats stay as humans – no matter how, huh hum, “prejudiced” this may seem. Of course the article is “slanderous”; I think most people will realise that when I claim that Bill O’Reilly is actually an English teaching robot with a small memory bank, I mean c’mon!
- There are ways to offend Democrats in the article while still allowing them to stay as humans to allow all the other robot jokes to still work. This will make it seem more neutral – this is what is called “insult superposition”. It is a physical law that states that two insults against two individuals on opposite sides of a bipartisan political system is equivalent to neutrality.
- The joke about Bill Clinton’s affair doesn’t work if he doesn’t have human genitalia anyway!
- The main message I would like to get across here is: Please leave Democrats as humans – there are many other ways to insult and defame them using the same nasty slanderous writing style I’m using; calling them “androids” spoils many jokes in the article and effectively destroys it.
- Thanks and I hope we can find a productive way to humiliate, defame, dehumanise and destroy the Democrats together! Weri long wang 16:50, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
- I’m asking nicely now: please leave Democrats as humans. Calling them “androids” will spoil all the robot jokes. Weri long wang 19:37, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
Would you object if I use the pic from the article you reference as a source instead of the blob you put up? I think it's much cooler, but then, I respect your artistic integrity, so... Get saved! 20:36, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! Get saved! 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for your favourable review of my dreadful accent. I haven't done that one for years, now, it felt good to come out of the closet again... heh heh... Get saved! 20:43, 30 July 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the vanity reference to me in Grues Clues, I really, really love it, and so does my wife. We'll light a candle and do a remote excorcism for you tonight. You rock! Get saved! 20:03, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
Here’s my present to you oh wise anti-liberal:
|You have won the Weri Long Wang |
biggest douche of the universe award. Congratulations!
If you hate the conservative media article so much why not edit the new liberal media article?
Did you purposefully say "baker's dozen" in the title, and write "12 Afghan police" in the article? I found that hilarious. Get saved! 19:28, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
I love it! Get saved! 11:06, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
Of course I did that one, it's hilarious. And stupid, which is also good. Thanks for your support, comrade. Get saved! 23:30, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
- That was some funny shit! Thanks for sharing. Now piss off. Get saved! 23:39, 26 August 2006 (UTC)
- ...and by "piss off" I meant thanks for your contributions... cheers! Get saved! 02:17, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
For voting for DiZ as Author of the Month , DiZ has awarded you by killing a martyr in your name! Don't feel guilty, he didn't pay his taxes anyways.
-- DiZ the Great
Thank you, Chinchilita, for voting for me. Muchos kisses will come your way! Oh, and also: "Byaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" --Señor DiZtheGreat CUN AOTM ( Worship me!) (Praise me!) (Join me!) AMEN! 20:46, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
You, sir, are a BLOWJOB.
|You have angered Hinoa, and therefore he/she decrees that you should go play in traffic. Specifically, a inner-city freeway during rush hour.|
Rule #2 of Uncyclopedia: "Don't be a dick." Just to remind you. 21:36, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
Bucket of Piss
I am so excited at recieving your award, I burst a hemmoroid and made a huge mess. Thanks! Get saved! 15:02, 4 September 2006 (UTC)