From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Encyclopedia Dramatica
I am here to write shit on those whiny ungrateful assholes!
edit Re:Your Email
Hi, i am new, can i say what i want here, also i can don ate to this site so i get protection over my articles, are you in any way associated with wikia and wikipedia, can i write crap on them without getting blocked? Basically what can i write about here ? Edsuxcux 21:19, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello! No, there's no "donation" system here; this site is subsidised by Wikia who own the domain and hosting service, so yes, you can say we are affilliated with them. Wikipedia ont he other hand, are a separate project, and we have nothing to do with them (apart from parodying their content, style and bureaucracy, of course).
As far as administrative power goes; the short answer is "No, you will probably never become an administrator". You'll need to be contributing here a long time in order to even qualify for a nomination for adminship, and if that's your primary motivating factor, forget it. It takes a long time, and there's a very long list of users who are eligible already. See VFS, for example. Far better to enjoy contributing in whatever way you can without having the idea of some elusive "prize" in mind; otherwise I'll guarantee you'll get bored and leave long before the possibility of you being opped even exists.
User names: Each user is generally limited to one account at any time; use of multiple accounts is called sockpuppeting and is generally frowned upon. If you want to change your username, I suggest you simply create a new account and cease using this one, as you have very few contributions already. Problems arise when someone has made a lot of edits and wants to change their username while keeping attribution for their previous work - it can be done, but you'd need to speak to Sannse about that kind of thing.
Yes, there are plenty of administrators here; see Special:Listusers/sysop. As for what you can write about, the limit is your imagination, although we do have certain rules about what is acceptable. You should familiarise yourself with the contents of BGBU and HTBFANJS before writing anything, really. Other useful policies and guidelines can be found at Help:Contents.
I hope this has been helpful for you. If you have any further questions, please leave me a message on my talk page, as I only reply to emails from site users who have been blocked or find themselves otherwise unable to use the normal methods of communication. Regards, -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 08:14, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanx for the reply, but some questions are of private nature and certainly i dont want to be suspended, i dont see reason why not to use 2 accounts if i let it be known? Can you change my name to other account? Basically on my page, I can write anything I want, that is....
edsuxcux/encyclopediadramatica my page, nobody will bother it, swear words are limited, can i write crap on wikipedia administrators?
- http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/HTBFANJS Basically if articles under my name are all mine nobody should touch em, wikia and wikipedia have no power over this site? Are there wiki administrators adm here2?
- When will i be allowed to edit, its all blocked?!
Edsuxcux 21:19, 12 June 2008 (UTC)
If you're here just to say how much other wiki sites suck, then you're in the wrong place. We're not here to tarnish other websites, unless it has a very good humor value to it. Suggest you try to shift your attention to a different subject.21:57, 21 June 2008 (UTC)
- Right on, but i have right to say what i want on my talk pages, right? No, i am attacking in satirical way, that is allowed, is it?should be!
- You have a right to an extent. Clear cut trolling is not allowed anywhere. You got some other responses on my talk page. 07:46, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
edit This is your final warning
I'm not going to tell you again, either start contributing something other tha slandring other websites and users or you're out for good.23:08, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- Dude dont give me any warnings, as i reject them if I do not get full freedom to edit you are no better than damn wikipedos, obviously their supporter!
Edsuxcux 21:03, 13 September 2008 (UTC)