From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Pre-Rendered Welcome!
Wow. I love your stuff. Can't believe that you've gone under the radar for so long. Thanks for Bones. Aleister in Chains 3:31 5 Feb. MMX
- And now your very good Voodoo UnNews. A great summary. If there was an under the radar award, you'd be nominated right now. Aleister in Chains 3:54 8 Feb. MMX
^^ I guess I can say thanks, I'm glad you liked both the article and the unews --Drunkenshark 03:55, February 8, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome. My pleasure. Al (a few minutes later)
edit Welcome to UnNews
After reading UnNews:Voodoo to win the SuperBall, and Bones and the psychopath article, I have to ask, is English your first language? I ask because the writing, judged on grammar and flow, isn't very good. However, the idea is great. In any case, I'm featuring it as a lead on UnNews main page. I find certain articles, although grammatically and otherwise horrible, can be hilarious and worth saving from deletion (see Hyena blazing). Cheers! Get saved! 01:55, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
|On your knees, worthy one! The Right Reverend Major Sir Zim_ulator blesses you.|
Your blessings are increasing exponentially. In the name of Sophia, the Church of Uncyclopedia and the Universal Church Triumphant of the Apathetic Agnostic, kneel and receive the melding of Zim's holy axe and your wetware. Now go write me a good UnNews article. Cheers! Get saved! 03:48, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
Welcome to UnNews, Drunkenshark, and thank you for contributing some crap, or otherwise attracting my attention. For a quick introduction about how you can write a decent or better UnNews article, please take a minute read our spiffy new Style Guide.
I am your humble servant (in your dreams), and if I may be of help to you, please leave me a note on my talk page.
You can win awards and prizes! You can become a better writer by subjecting your articles to the scrutiny of UnNews critique machine or UnCanninator shit article detection system. You can become a thorn in the side of Journalism as a whole. You can get promotions, ribbons, and free crockery! You can write stuff your mom would be ashamed to show her friends.
If you've submitted an article, and it's disappeared, I may have mercy-moved it to your user space. This means I've probably left a message on your talk page, likely in close proximity to this very message, explaining why.
Your article may have been tagged for ICU if it has significant problems meeting our criteria, or I may have deleted it because you did not register as a user.
Finally, maybe you just pissed me off. I mean, I know I'm a Roshi, and I'm supposed to be all "Zen" about everything, but I have bad days too, you know?
If you are interested in doing an UnNews audio, check this out.
At present, I create UnCartoons for UnNews all by my onesies, for better or worse. Now, I will never claim that I am a good cartoonist. Fortunately, the internet provides us a way to do all sorts of things simply and easily. I found Stripgenerator.com, a great site to create cartoons with a minimum of talent.
- This document is an ongoing effort by me to enhance the obfuscation coefficient of Uncyclopedia; productive changes, and criticism are welcome. Cheers! The Right and Left Reverend Major Sir Get saved! 17:38, March 28, 2010 (UTC)
-> Greetings ^^ In fact no, english is not my first language (and it pains me in many ways XD) I am more like some kind of retarded french canadian ho ho, though I am very grateful for this kind of second chance your are granting me. I will truly try finding a beta reader insane enough to help me correct my grammar and all... Again, thank you kindly ^^ --Drunkenshark 02:06, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
- You're welcome, it's my pleasure. Forgive me if I read one of your articles and leave it alone for the cuteness factor. Otherwise, if I find some of your stuff in need of help (I will probably fix it myself, or tell you if I think you need advice). Cheers! Get saved! 02:16, February 9, 2010 (UTC)
edit New uncy look
Ah, saw your note. Check out this forum, is this what you're talking about? We need people to "testify" as to what they see when they log in, this is a new attempt by wikia and you could help by describing what you are looking at. Thanks a nillion. And check out my user page for a war graphic about the topic. Aleister 19:27 19 10
- Thank you for answering and posting there so quickly, like a hawk in flight. I hope all goes well with you and yours, and life is as happy as a bowl of good things. Please talk to people on the site. Do you ever just ride Recent Changes and look at what activity is occurring and join in, a fun thing to do? As for the horrid new uncy look, please write Mordillo if you have a few minutes and tell him your concerns, he's in talks with Wikia now about it and I don't know if they are going to try to bully this stuff on us or not. We shall see, but now is the time to "take up arms". Thanks again. Aleister 19:53 19 10
Where have you been? I've looked for you and cannot find you anywhere on the site. Have you stopped in midstream, like a fish that has just said "I've swam enough". Can you not come and visit my talk page, and make me happy for once in my life. Cruel Drunkenshark, to leave such a place as this. Give me water, for I must drink. Aleister 12:02 2-6-'11
- Yay! I'm glad you are around. Yeah, wikia made some moves to move some new skin in, and that may still be happening with new users. Other strange things afoot (ie. a move to change the color of the potato in the corner, making it drab, at least I think so), but lots of new good users too. There is one, Mattsnow, who is a very good writer. Do you look at recent changes and keep track of what's going on here? It's a good way to "site surf." I think some IP's have played with your "Bones" page, have you checked it lately and cleaned out the deadwood left by wandering hoards? Bones. An interesting ending to the last show of the season. Are you still photochopping things here, I for three really like your photos and pics. Nice work, those. What are you working on now? Questions arise like clouds, then sporn tornadoes. Aleister 18:48 2-6-'11
I've stop looking lately, too much to see most of all; and yes I've been watching over my sole page and cleaned up a bit, only I didn't take the time to log in most of the times... (Yes, weird ending indeed: you'd think the two would keep on chasing each other without giving in for a few more seasons, if not forever. Still I am suspicious, they could as well make the shocking new a false alarm... I should update the page though, for I wrote it when I had just watch the season 3 of this show) As for the photoshopping, I, as well, stopped doing it: amongst other websites, I waste too much time on websites based on internet memes. It's entertaining, but at the end you realise you produced nothing at all. I also am trying to manage my spare time between a full time summer job and the writting of a novel made for publishing on the internet (along with many time consuming projects with fellow writers, or other time consuming artsy projects I might say ). Times are hard for procrastinating girls like me *___* --Drunkenshark 19:14, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- You are very ambitious, even though procrastinating is a human trait we cannot get over just by trying. Ah, you stopped photoshopping. I thought your shops were and are very cute. Liked them. There are websites based on internet memes? I would run from those. Except for Boxxy. And ah, Bones (I made up a category named Bones, and have your pages and pics in it). It was a surprise, I didn't even know they had sex (I remember she stayed over at Booth's house one night, so he probably raped her without her waking up, (in my neighborhood, standard practice). But that will make another season of Bones having a pregnant woman (the horse last year), and Booth trying to protect her from the bad guys all year. I'm wondering what twists the will try to put on the story, or if she is pregnant in real life and they just decided to film it. She will look funny pregnant, like a fat Bones rolling along chasing other bones. Oh well. Do you like working on collabs? We have a frat here that works on those, and are going to do "Boyfriend" and "Muse" now, although I haven't looked at the pages lately to see how fellow frat members have ruined it. Would you like to join in the unfun? More at some point in the future. Enjoy everything! Aleister 12:44 6-6-'11