From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Well, this is my talk page. If you want to discuss my articles, or anything else, do it here. If you want to give me a template or award me or something for voting on your stupid article, <insert name here>, then you should do that here. Thanks. -- You got somethin to say? 01:56, 3 October 2007 (UTC) Screw that. It's just a whatever the hell you want it to be page from now on. -- You got somethin to say? 02:38, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
edit A thank you, from the Under User
The list to the left contains all the thanks you could ever need.
And it contains 94 other items. Perhaps you'd like to spot them if your sudoku was too easy today?
I can't get the template to work for me and i don't like the idea of using something unreliable for such an integral joke. I think the other method works better anyway. after all, i have no reason to believe that there is anybody except for me to even read the article.regardless, it's still a cool idea. there are just to many variables.
Bono is self-centred, no nonsense about that. I like my present photo solution for 2 reasons 1: The photo shows only his face surrounded by black and nothingness. 2: He was known to do voice-overs to replace original actors. essentially, he erased everyone else and MADE himself the only thing in his universe. 3: He' the only self-centred person I can think of that doesn't make me want to vomit. except maybe sting.
edit Your VFH vote
On Oct. the 3rd you voted against on toaster, which is still up for feature. You said that "with a little work, it might get there," there meaning featured status. Any ideas on how to achieve this? If I could make the right changes, would you change your vote? Thanks for hearing me out. • • • 19:25, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
- Done. Read and enjoy • • • 22:03, 15 October 2007 (UTC)
hey dave or doovad rather, the dudes name in the bass article is Jaco Pastorius, just in case you wanted to know
- Thank you, anonymous user, but it's kinda misspelled on purpose...but you are right. I didn't even know how to spell it. Thanks. Wow. I never actually knew that guys name...-- You got somethin to say? 23:44, 22 October 2007 (UTC)
edit You were gonna review my article?
Well, I found out about that. It had already been reviewed. Sorry. But you can read it yourself if you want, Top Hat. • • • 19:15, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
- Actually you can review my article! The reviewer has no title and is therefore in my book not credible. So if you still want, you can review it. • • • 19:22, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
I hope you know there is already an article on Bass. I'm not sure if you want to replace it, merge content with your article, or what. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up in case you didn't know about it. ----OEJ 14:32, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yes...the current article is not very good. Glad you are on top of the situation. Cheers, ----OEJ 17:11, 26 October 2007 (UTC)
Really need help with this one. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 20:43, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
- Any experts who are photoshop whizzes ? 18.104.22.168 20:47, 28 October 2007 (UTC)
edit Excellent voting
For voting for Books never written!
Cainad thinks you deserve no less than a beige, green-bordered thank-you note for your support.
So that is what you get.
Seriously though, thanks. Leaving the article un-featured as a gimmick seemed... silly.
--02:29, 2 November 2007 (UTC)