From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Donut, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for n00bs:
- About Uncyclopedia
- Beginner's Guide
- The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- How to be funny and not just stupid
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages (Yeah, there's more.)
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
Thanks for the spelling fixes and whatnot. I can check my stuff a thousand times, but errors still creep through.--02:57, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
- no problem. And that was a fast response :) --Donut Buy One!|F@H|MUN|NS|Please Help Me|. 03:09, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
- When I see that someone has edited a page to which I've contributed I check it post-haste to ensure that it hasn't been vandalized. When it's one that I started my reaction is that much faster. You did good. Kudos.-- 03:16, 27 August 2006 (UTC)
edit American Fundie Magazine again, but for a different reason this time. Next time...who knows?
This humble Uncyclopedian thanks you for your vote. It warms my jaded heart to know that there is, indeed, a place for satire on Uncyc, even the blunt, spooky shit. You're also one of the users who voted for the Fifth Horseman, so it's partly your fault that this has been my best couple of months here, ever.-- 10:59, 23 September 2006 (UTC)
| has awarded |
you a cookie for contributing 1,000 points to F@H!