User talk:Defender 911
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit Re: Mozilla Firefox
I am thinking about reverting your edit since the "new messages practical joke" is overused and because it breaks an intentional infinite loop (Internet Explorer says "This article is best viewed on Mozilla Firefox" while Mozilla Firefox says "This article is best viewed on Internet Explorer"). Please raise any objections on the article's talk page or my user talk page. Thank you. Pentium5dot1 21:19, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
edit hello bigboss
despite getting banned 10 times on different accounts you seem to want to stay here and continue shitting all over uncyc. well don't. move on thanks. --22:38, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- WHAT THE FUCK??!!??!!
- 1. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE FUCK BIGBOSS IS!
- 2. I DON'T STIR UP SHIT!
- 3. LEAVE ME ALONE!
- --Defender 911 23:24, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- yeah, well, when you go about removing the sock template it's pretty obvious that you are a sockpuppet -- 23:46, 6 May 2007 (UTC)
- Well, non-sockpuppets shouldn't have that template. How about a compromise? Keep the template, but put all my old stuff back, too? --Defender 911 19:13, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
Hi, I'm well aware you're a sockpuppet... but in the interests of giving you the benefit of the doubt and all that, I'm going to say that you can stay... just be good, don't destroy any articles, create cruft or be annoying and we'll get along just fine, Cheers! --00:36, 7 May 2007 (UTC)
- Uuhhh...Cheers, I guess. Don't worry. Why do you think I called myself "Defender 911"?
edit Message from TomasBat
Hi Defender 911; im TomasBat from Wikipedia editing through an IP. luckily, I have been able to find you once I went to a past version of your userpage and clicked the link on the userbox that said that you had an account here. Now, please do not leave, reconsider; post me a message on my talk page at Wikipedia if you read this. Please do so, you have been a great friend; post me a message please and listen to what I say on your talk page after that. Please consider my option; you must trust me, please. Signed, your friend TomasBat.
- MAN! YOU MUST REALLY BE A FRIEND! You came to Uncyclopedia just to help me! :D That was realluy nice!