From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit MAY 25TH, HAPPY TOWEL DAY 2011
| Member of the Order of Uncyclopedia|
This person has successfully registered on Uncyclopedia. They
should be proud of themselves for making such a smart move.
Hello, Daniblovespie, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there and there is a window over here if you don't fancy walking down the stairs. Anyway, here are a few good links for people like you:
- Beginner's Guide
- Help Pages
- Our Vanity Policies - why we don't care about your friends
- How to be funny and not just stupid
Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box.
At Uncyclopedia, writing articles is not a requirement, but most people enjoy writing something while they are here and ever so occasionally we write something worth reading. Check out Pee Review if writing work seems a bit too much of an effort,
Just remember the rules, especially the first 3.
Again, Welcome! --11:40, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
Thank You ^_^ Do admins give all new members this message? Daniblovespie 11:31, May 22, 2011 (UTC)daniblovespie
- Yes, but most do not reply to it. Let me know if you want any help or have any questions. Hope to see you making some more changes soon. -- 11:40, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
One more thing. I made an article 5 minutes before I made my account. (the article took longer to make, it was completed 5 minutes before) Is there a way of changing those edits to my name?
- It really doesn't effect much at all but there is a way that could be done if you are really concerned about it. -- 11:46, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
what is it--Daniblovespie 11:47, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- You would need to copy the entire text of your article to here and then I'll do the rest. -- 11:49, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
ok--Daniblovespie 11:50, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
the deed is done--Daniblovespie 11:51, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Likewise. -- 11:52, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
thank you. Only thing left to do is bury the body. ill get my shovel. bai ^_^--Daniblovespie 11:54, May 22, 2011 (UTC)
edit Erhm. What the...
fur is going on your userpage? I mean, this. Nice that you made a template to make things on your userpage easier, but you should be warned, because it can be deleted easily. It does not have sense, you know? As Chief said, could you please copy the whole thing and put it here, and use that template in your userpage. Otherwise, I`ll put your template to QVFD and someone would delete it. Sad, but true. (Feed me!) 06:08, 24 May, 2011 (UTC)
oh sure, do what you want. I managed to do it without a template. the userboxes are still all over, but they aren't messing up the stuff below now ^_^