From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Hello, Cyber95, and welcome to Uncyclopedia! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. If not, the door's right over there... no, a little more to your left... yeah. Anyway, here are a few good links for nooblets:
If you read anything at all, make it the above two links. If you want to find out more about Uncyclopedia or need more help with something, try these:
- About Uncyclopedia and The five pliers of Uncyclopedia
- Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask
- Help Pages - if you need help with a specific issue
I hope you enjoy editing here and being an Uncyclopedian! Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date.
If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or ask at the Dump. Again, welcome! --
Hi, I liked your article enough to almost nominate it for front page. I don't know if the idea has been used but if not, it's good. The article lacks a couple of things, though:
- some dialogue samples wouldn't hurt. I would make it as deadpan as possible, steering clear of the Naked Gun series and such.
- a cast of characters might be a boon if you want it to be encyclopedic - I guess it wouldn't make front page without that
- how about a messy diagram of the plot, several ins from the original movie?
- a series of passers-by, leftovers from part one, might make it more comical. I cannot think up a way to make it work though. Could be connected to the diagram, for instance - or the dialogue. The main characters could have several discussions with useless characters, hinting at what has happened before.
- I'm not sure about the bit where people send the suggestions to the studio. I guess I'd like the idea more as a mystery - no explanation given to why there's a sequel without an original.
- stuff like "actually, no..." weaken the text. Make it as much business as you can, you'll improve the impression.
--09:29, 29 December 2008 (UTC)