From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
I nominated your article for VFH and thought you'd like to know. Also, I suggest archiving parts of your talk page, it's pretty long.-Sir Ljlego, GUN VFH FIYC WotM SG WHotM PWotM AotM EGAEDM ANotM + (Talk) 20:45, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
edit In my own humble defense...
I did vote for this. A great page, by the way. Also, I have terrible taste. This shirt, for example, clashes wildly with these pants. 14:39, 17 May 2007 (UTC)
- P. S. What video software are you using? Get saved! 20:23, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- Oh wow, I can't believe people still remember those. I should make some new ones - hopefully better ones - when I get a chance. Although I must say that simply writing articles is far less of an ordeal. Anyway, thanks for the nom - and what will impress you even more is that the "software" I used was the most primitive in the world - in other wordse: Microsoft Movie Maker that comes standard with Windows XP. It was a huuuuuuge pain. --Composure1 21:16, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
|Pelsae aeccpt tihs etxrmely ltae tnkah you tmepltae for yuor|
vtoe for taht wierd atrcile taht porblaby hrut yuor eeys. Yuor wsiodm and gnersotiy are ellquad olny
by yuor bearth, wihch is as fersh as a smmuer ham.
edit Hey, Composure dude!
I don't actually edit here, but if you'll remember a long time ago you made the 'santa' article on a small wiki called illogicopedia. Well since then it's grown and Santa got featured. We've moved to wikia as well, t'is good. --Testostereich 13:13, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
edit Hellair Composure
Good to see you around!11:35, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks - glad to be back :). --Composure1 15:47, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
edit We all know you are awesome
So this rather pointless boxy thing is rather pointless, but have it anyway. It makes my award look better due to the fact that I have given it to you.
|Jolly Good Show!|
MrN9000 could not help but notice that you have been doing some spiffingly good deeds of late.
As such, you have been awarded this rather nice boxy type thing by way of recognition.
- Thanks - I appreciate it :) --Composure1 03:46, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
I only wish you could've tied with me. But, then again, that's RabbiTechno's job. So I guess this template is all I can do for you. Thanks again, dearest friend!
edit Danke schön!
edit Ou est Composure?
Where is he? --
- I am right here! --Composure1 20:39, July 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Ahhhh....there he is....he was hidden behind that black and white tiger.... --
And good to meet you, if you ever look at this. Iz found your user page and was very impressed with the number of quality UnNews pages you've written. Nommed you for writer of the month, which is more of a Hall of Fame vote than it is writer of the month. Nice work, and hope you smile upon uncy again sometime. Aleister 21:34 15-5-'11
edit Casey Anthony is GUILTY!!! GUILTYGUILTYGUILTYGUILTYGUILTY!!!
I'm new here on Uncyclopedia, but I wanted to congrajulate you on your hilarious UnNews article "Casey Anthony Wins the OJ Simpson Award". I am one of the many who is outraged that she was not convicted, but your article is the epitome of Uncyclopedia at its best: taking something bad and giving it its own twisted reality, such as 9/11 and Virginia Tech Massacre, and possibly Michael Bay, if you're willing to count Michael Bay as an outrage/tragedy. I just wanted to say, your article is genious! Keep up the greatness, and I hope you never jump the porpoise! Alternate*grammar 13:56, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! --Composure1 16:02, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks. And ok, I won't place stories on the main page by myself again. When I was very active here in 2006 & 2007 we used to do that all the time and nobody complained, but I guess times have changed (and that's fine - I am sure you get more quality stuff on there this way). --Composure1 16:00, July 6, 2011 (UTC)
Another awesome piece. Well put. You seemed to have had some trouble getting the italics to work, though; by using Enter at the end of the line, you're creating a new paragraph, not a new line, and the editing format doesn't carry over from one paragraph to the next. I don't know if this is something you always do or if it was just in this one story - I admit I didn't go back to your old articles and check - but if you keep typing the text will wrap back to the beginning of the editing field and keep any format you've added. Again, thanks for your contribution. ~ Talk 14:29, 17 July 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the praise and for the tips about italics. I generally write the stories on my computer and then cut & paste into the UnNews form, which may be part of the problem. I'll take a closer look at the formatting the next time I write a story. --Composure1 15:17, July 17, 2011 (UTC)
- Ah, yes, that would also explain the "smart" quotation marks; every once in awhile the Uncyc editing field screws them up and they end up backwards - just (yet another) thing to pay attention to. ~ Talk 15:21, 17 July 2011 (UTC)