User talk:Col.swordman/Archive 1
From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
edit (No title)
Just an FYI, you shouldn't upload smaller versions of most images as you can resize them in wikicode. --Splaka 09:52, 11 Nov 2005 (UTC)
Please don't create 15 templates just to customize your babel/userbox, unless there is demand for it, or at LEAST concensus on the babel project talk page. Creating new languages is meant to be easy, but that is not. I've combined them all into one and fixed them up using Template:Switch. Also, you shouldn't blank your own talk page without giving indication that you've acknowledged it, you might accidentally get accused of ignoring it. --Splaka 05:34, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
edit Your help would be apreciated...
I noticed your comment about my article on pee review. You really have helped me out a lot with that and now i beleive it's VFH material. NOT! saying "... ... ... what is this" could be the least helpful statement I have enver heard. It's not even coherent. You might as well have not replied at all because now I will hunt you until you give me an answer. If you don't want that, please at least write your opinion, seing as you read the artice. -- 20:34, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- Is this the reason you come to my talk page - to tell me how upset you are with my comment? Let me tell you something, Sir Kaiser - if it is your hobby to go to everyone who has made a bad comment on your article and throw excrement on that person, then bring it on in Village Dump. But there I'd rather beg others to make more comments in Pee Review, whether good or bad, and that's what I did!
- So, would you excuse me 'cause I've got other important things in my life to take care of. Thank you very much!
-- Colonel Swordman 05:32, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
The idea of Pee Review is to make useful comments, not ones that make less sense than George Bush on crack. You are unjustly angered, and I will throw my feces with pride. RAWR! --02:55, 31 May 2006 (UTC)
| God hates you and your American article
Please, get yourself a world map and READ IT!!!
- Delaware... Delaware... Is that a kitchen utensils manufacturer? What is it anyway? Look, man - not every sigle person on this planet live in, or has been to the US. Delaware - it's just like Adelaide to an average American. What? "What's that"? You just can't make some useful comments, can ya? I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate... you!
- Still think your joke is well written? Still think people should better spend five minutes in front of the computer reading your "recount" as they bang their heads against brick walls only to guess what "Delaware" actually is? I hate calling Americans "seppos" but some people are simply more than happy to ask for it.
- (Strewth! Isn't it ironic that Chornarion is in fact an Aussie? Anyway, George Bush on crack... That would be interesting!) -- Colonel Swordman 07:33, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- You are really pissing me off. I have three things to say.
- 1. The reason I came to you talk page in the first place is not because I was angered that you made a bad comment about my article. I was angered that you read the damn thing and didn't bother to write something helpfull on it. I'm all for criticism, but only if its constructive criticism. Which your comment wasn't.
- Do I have to state my points in black and white so you won't twist things around and brand them "prejudice"? Look! If I go and start a joke about "Wooloomooloo", will you understand a thing? Won't you likewise ask me a seemingly stupid but reasonable question - "What's that"? But obviously you would rather make people go around and dig up as much information about Delaware as possible and then demand them to laugh at your joke.
- 2. I think my joke is moderatly well written, but it seems that I am being to modest. Several people have come here to praise my article's writing style, for reasons that are much more valid than your "We shouldn't be writing blogs on Uncyclopedia" excuse. As for your not knowing what Delawere is, congratulations, you have just explained the joke. However, if you feel that you need to know what Delaware is in order to understand the article, simply look at the template at the bottom of the page. The one that says "States in The United States of America".
- The style of your article is in fact quite unique in this website. However, I don't think it will fare well here and that's why I don't like it. If you can't take this comment as a comment, then please, by all means, stop taking comments from others because you will either start killing people or top yourself in a spectacular manner. My being puzzled by your article is precisely a testimony of why your style doesn't work, and as for you who have the patience to read through the whole thing and observe the magnificant template at the bottom, congratulations, you have just broken the world record of endurance.
- 3. What is with your prejudice against Americans. We are not all unaware of the rest of the world, although surveys show that most of us are. I happen to be one of those who knows more about the rest of the world then I do about America. It is not my problem that you don't know what Delaware is. Its still a place! Just because not everyone knows about it doesn't mean it shouldn't be featured. You also voted against Oscar Mayer for the reason that it was "too American". Did you even read the article?! Do you even care for comic value? It would seem with your attitudes towards these articles that you want Uncyclopedia to be an American Free site. You are basically saying that because the stereotypical America thinks they deserve more than the rest of the world, the exceptions to that stereotype deserve less than ther rest of the world. You hippocrite! I don't think it's ironic that chronarion is an Austrialian. Australia is not any better than the rest of the world, and neither is America. -- 23:38, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Did you know that Kraft does not sell Oscar Mayer everywhere? How on earth did I know Oscar Mayer is a subsidary processed meat product brand of Karft and not a person? That's because I went and googled for the answer! Do you seriously think people will spend that much effort to understand your jokes? Give me a break, dammit! Don't forget you are trying to amuse a population of random individuals on the internet. If they don't appreciate your joke, don't blame them - blame yourself. I don't just want the front page to be America-Free - I want it to be also UK-Free, Australia-Free, Canada-Free, NZ-Free etc. because it is supposed to be a place for everyone, and it is supposed to feature everyone's joke. Where are the good Ol' articles like Air guitar, Bouncy Castle, Handgun and External combustion engine? The front page is simply not funny anymore.
- -- Colonel Swordman 12:15, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
Lets stop this and set aside our differences before one of us needs skin grafts. I am sorry I wrote and article that might not be universally understood. I forgive you for asuming that I know nothing about the world. By the way, I would like to see your commments on The What Do You Want To Do Game which has nothing to do with any particular area of the world. I am being sincere here. -- 17:32, 4 June 2006 (UTC)
edit My Userpage plan
First, just to refresh the conversation...
Look - I don't mind renting one of your plots for growing nice veges, but have you considered using your userpage for something practical, like coordinating team efforts, organising your own projects and showing others your contributions? Anyway, here are your UnDollars. -- Colonel Swordman 18:06, 15 June 2006 (UTC) $$
You make a good point by saying that CS, but I'm the kind of guy that will probably forget about this site and leave for months at a time. Besides, like Yugoslavian F said, I've got near infinite space to work with. Thanks for the notCash though, you can have plot 1, if you want it.--The One and Only Czar Yah (Not Spelled Tsar) 18:11, 15 June 2006 (UTC)