From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
My article, "Cock_block" has been vandalized with stupid messages ("JAKE AND ELLIOT ARE COCKBLOCKS!!!") and I'd appreciate it if you revert it to the latest non-vandalized version. Thank you. --Forgottenpassword 22:01, 15 December 2006 (UTC)
So, i'm a "noob" noticed you were on recent changes, and am leaving a message. i cannot chat, at work, govt compy, prolly get in trouble for this anyway, but i love uncyclopedia, and have read a ton of articles randomly and searched topics i like. nominated a lot NRV and FFW, that were utter crap in my opinion, but other people may not think so, will i know if they were or were not crap? also posted an article for the pee review, Tornadocane, my first attempt at a wiki, or maybe unwiki. well sorry if this was a waste of your godly time, Chazz 09:25, 13 December 2006 (UTC)
|Cs1987 has awarded you a cookie!|
Now go play in traffic.
- Just doin' my job sir! Cookies are always welcome though, thanks very much. :-D -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 14:03, 11 December 2006 (UTC)
I want Duck Wilde on the Wilde family tree!
But is that possbile? ( Duck Wilde )
Your edit to User:Jarlaxle Artemis
Your edit to User:Jarlaxle Artemis was reverted by an automated vandalism bot inder suspicion of vandalism. If this was indeed a legitimite edit, please contact me and accept my humble apologies. Mr. Briggs Inc. 12:40, 11 December 2006 (UTC) Eh?
For getting rid of my Welcome, I couldn't get it to work. --—Braydie 17:11, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
If this didn't inspire a laugh, it might be best to delete it. It's a rewrite of Shakespeare's Sonnet #18, and it's as completed as it will ever be. Unless... we can dig up the old bastard and coax some more lines out of him...
- Nah, it's fine as is. I was on a deletion rampage, you got caught in friendly fire. Mind you, if you *do* dig old Willie up, ask him what happened to Love's Labours Won, would ya? -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 12:23, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
dude, you huffed my article
Hey! You huffed National Nigger Day preemptively without any discussion at all, nor a vote. There are bout 120,000 crappy ass British nonsense-based articles you could've attacked, but instead you go after (admittedly unfinished) social commentary. WTF?
I will admit it needed some work... but I was getting to it! I will cop to being a noob and didn't understand Under Construction signs. I would be grateful if you would restore it, give me a little time and then if it still sucks, then huff it.
--Super90 02:57, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- Strikes me as a little clunky for satire, but there you go. Now stop whining. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 12:24, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Thank you massa! Thank you! Oh you's a goooood massa!--Super90 21:26, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
Noticed you deleted the Tridge page on the grounds that it "isn't funny to sober people". I didn't write it; as my comment for the edit said, it was originally vandalism to the Wikipedia Tridge page. But I'm not sure it's so blatantly un-funny. Perhaps I'm biased, since I know (from having lived in Midland, where it is) that it's just about true. The Tridge is a place where teenage kids hang out, and some of them do drugs there. And I don't have any hard time at all picturing a homeless guy hanging out under it. So, to say the very least, I at least find it funny. ~~Alex (I don't have an account, since I do no editing at all and generally try to avoid the Uncyclopedia lest I spend hours reading humorous articles instead of doing useful things. But I will check back here from time to time to read your response.)
Since when is making fun of ourselves not allowed? - Nonymous 15:04, 10 December 2006 (UTC)
Taking a break is valid. Removing your vote just hurts the rest of us left behind. Reconsider? ~02:48, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
- If it was anyone else, that forum post would have been my last edit this evening. But it's you, Todd. See here. I think I judged the wrong person, and I honestly don't have enough involvement in the situation to judge Spang's responsibility for it. I can, however, clearly see how it started. Peace and love man, see you in a while. Now I *am* going to bed. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 03:01, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
Not you too! We'll have none left! COME BACK!!!! --02:25, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
|THIS USER VOTES WISELY|
They voted for me. And I didn't even have to bribe them.
Here's to the man who once warrented his own category for special hatred from WNWiki. I mean, assuming there is some kind of life after death, I think that pretty much reserves you a spot near the top of it, right there. So cheers and thanks for the recognition. May none of your punchlines fall flat.--20:14, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
In Re: Woman Empiwe
I understand the reasoning behind why you huffed it, and accept blame for that because I forgot to put a construction tag, that said, I thought it would be wise to leave notice and get your okay before beginning to reconstruct it. I had intended only to use the Wikipedia original as a basis on which I'd trim up, then elaborate upon, the article. If you're familiar with Monty Python's Life of Brian and their characterisation of Pontias Pilate you may have an idea of what I had been planning once I had finished setting up the wikipedian article base. Namely, I had planned to shorten it, alot, and then work in a great deal more about the Roman impact upon areas it controlled, and what it never did for those regions (the aquaduct, the roads, etc).
If such a plan for it is still a no, please drop me a line so I don't start rebuilding it only to have it huffed again.
Thanks, Nullius in Verba 19:52, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- Oh gosh, that was a while ago wasn't it! No, go for it if you've got a plan. Sporking has lead to some quality articles, but yeah, do remember to tag it properly so it doesn't get huffed as vandalism (believe it or not, we get quite a lot of wikipedia copypastes here). I look forward to reading the finished thing. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 19:58, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- Alright then, thanks! (Oh, on a pedagogical note, BA3N isn't possible as there's no element with the chemical symbol A, though there is Barium, which as an ion is Ba2+. So, if your as anal about that sort of thing as I am, you could always fix it up to Ba3N2. Of if you're fine with it go ahead and keep using your pack of LIES! Ehhh....yeah, I better get to work on the myriad papers due tomorrow and stop having fun here. Thanks again Nullius in Verba 20:03, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Question about admins
I've heard that admins on this site block people for the littlest things (Double redirects, forgetting to sign comments) or ban them for vandalism without warnings (Like the test templates on WP). Is this true? Or has my friend drunk too much again? --AAA! (AAAA) 01:26, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Well, we have more leeway in banning than at Wikipedia, as we don't have the amount of bureaucracy that they do. Generally, we're fair, I'd like to think, but we do expect people to read the rules before editing. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 20:01, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
- To most admins, inadvertently creating a double redirect or forgetting to sign a comment would certainly not warrant a ban. There are others who think differently. In any case, if you're ever banned for something you think doesn't warrant a ban, you can plead your case on IRC. —rc (t) 20:35, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcoming message, I will now surely not hesitate to bug you on any occasion, be it vandals erasing my work, pervets putting up porn on my talk page or even pervert vandals replacing my porn with pictures of themselves. Thanks again! --Megus 22:46, 30 November 2006 (UTC)
Images, a decision
Following from the above warnings, it has been deemed neccessary to place a restriction on your use of questionable images. Please read Uncyclopedia:Flammable's_Office#User:Unistyle. You have seven days from the date of this notice to comply with the requirements therein, or the semi- and pornographic images you have uploaded will be deleted without further warning. This decision has been approved by several adminstrators, as per discussion on Forum:A Frank Discussion on the Use of Nudity. Thank you in advance for your co-operation. -- Sir Codeine K·H·P·B·M·N·C·U·Bu. · (Harangue) 01:04, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
- as I've said before GO AHEAD AND DELETE THEM I DON"T CARE Unistyle 22:42, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
We <3 Codeine
ORDER OF LYONS ~ 1st CLASSFor demonstration of conduct most becoming an Uncyclopedian ~ virtue, mercy, courage, valour, fairness, protection of the weak and the poor, or some reasonable fascimile thereof, you are hereby instated to the Order of Lyons, with all the rights and privileges pertaining thereto, should any ever exist.
Though we never got 'round to exchanging as many original recordings as I'd hoped, I've enjoyed our emails and chats, and the support and encouragement you've given since I was but a wee noob -- starting with my first real award, a cookie on Nov 19/05. I still laugh at your edit summary comments when you are faced with an especially stupid article from some semi-intelligent lifeform, and thank ((insert deity of your choice)) that you still make the time to come in here, because I can't imagine the place without you. Cheers. Ever your humble noob, ~ 05:31, 26 November 2006 (UTC)
FOR GOD'S SAKE
I apologize for being too enthousiastic on the talk page of AAAAAAAAAAA! I won't do it again & I'm glad to be back in. Cheers! D. G. Neree 14:23, 23 November 2006 (UTC)