From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
Reverted changes - please explain
Removal of Online Reputation Management link: what do you mean with "EL please"? The paper is credible, so is the link directing towards that.
Please let me know why you reverted the changes to:
I had posted the following information, directly related to the subject, which has factual evidence supporting it....
The decision has subsequently given rise to a grassroots protest group, created by Christopher White on December 30, 2009, on the Facebook website entitled "Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament" which has been featured in global news headlines and attracted a membership of over 150,000 in its first 12 days of being online.
Reverting of affective computing and e-mail
The modifications I did to affective computing and e-mail were partly coming from my articles, which cite other sources. Consequently, these ideas are not only mines, and, furthermore, you make a mistake when confounding citing sources and making self-promotion.
Casio Watch Links
Sir i am the collector of vintage Casio digital LCD watches, calculator watches and melody alarm chronographs and games watches. i made a site on Casio digital watches CasioDigitalWatches.com, which contain information about vintage Casio digital LCD watches and i also made a site on vintage rare digital LCD Watches RareDigitalWatches.com which also contain pictures of vintage digital watches from Casio Seiko and Citizen. and they both sites contain just information and pictures vintage digital watches to help digital watches collectors. i am not spamming and i just want my both websites will add in the any of Casio watch related article external links on wikipedia, so please allow me add these both sites on Calculator Watches Article. or suggest me any of your article which will be suitable to my sites.
Sorry for my Poor English.
Waiting for your early Positive reply.
Please reply in my messages.
Thanks and Warm Ragards Kashif
|someone talking to you at CelticWonder's talk page thingy.|
Tea Studies Index(Non-encyclopedic content.)
Tea Studies Index Can you give me some suggestions on what needs changing(format), also where can I ask for help for others to participate in helping.
Below are some reasons for the need of this article
- 1. On wiki there are many sections on terminology and classification.
- 2. A Tea Studies Index information/article.
- 3. In the Chinese language, there is a very detailed complete tea studies, terminology, and index, yet English has none yet.
- 4. I propose this Tea Studies Index just like other fields have specialized terminology, index, and classification.
- 5. The Tea Studies Index information/article I am the writer/owner, yet I give full permission to the wiki website for use and revisement or such, and give the above information to public domain use. No copyright infringements, any of this article's info, as been derived from posts from my blog (5 years noncommercial and I am the only poster therefore no permission needed)dedicated to tea studies education  Where I have posted some of this information about tea studies index. We also will be using this information at Tenfu Tea College and throught the tea studies community.
- "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Tea_Studies_Index some of the above info is from "
External Reference and permission
- Cited from the book.
- “Chinese-English Tea Studies Terminology”,Translators and Editors: Tsai, Rong-Tsang and Steven R. Jones(me)
Lu-Yu Tea Culture Institute, Co., Ltd. (2010), ISBN978-957-9690-06-5《中英文茶學術語》 ( 陸羽茶藝股份有限公司 , 2010, ISBN978-957-9690-06-5) 編譯者：蔡榮章‧瓊斯史迪芬
- Tefu Tea College 
- We give Wikipedia this article/post Tea Studies Index for usage and public domain.
about your message
Bye for now.
I write about your editing in the Alhambra page. I added a couple of sites I think that have the most complete information about the monument.
AlhambraDeGranada.org is an old page with very detailed descriptions of the places inside the Alhambra. An exalmple is the Places and spots section (http://www.alhambradegranada.org/en/info/placesandspots.asp).
Alhambra-patronato.es is the official website.
So, I think they should be there.
I wait for your comments. Best regards :)
Hi Ckatz, my article got into some trouble. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koobits Could you please help me?
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve the article or discuss these issues on the talk page.
* The notability of this article's subject is in question. If notability cannot be established, it may be listed for deletion or removed. Tagged since April 2010. * It is written like an advertisement and needs to be rewritten from a neutral point of view. Tagged since April 2010. * It may require general cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Tagged since April 2010. * It may have been edited by a person who has a conflict of interest with the subject matter. Tagged since April 2010.
How to establish notability? The article was written form a neutral point of view, with references showing the facts. Why is it considered not notable?
If an article fails to cite sufficient sources to demonstrate the notability of its subject, look for sources yourself, or:
* Ask the article's creator or an expert on the subject for advice on where to look for sources. * Put the Template:Notability tag on the article to alert other editors. * If the article is about a specialized field, use the Template:Expert-subject tag with a specific WikiProject to attract editors knowledgeable about that field, who may have access to reliable sources not available online.
I believe there are sufficient coverage in the page reinforcing the validity or notability for that matter. Does the problem lie with the Template:Notability tag?
I did not change the content. Why the sudden warning? Will there be future warnings even if there are no changes to the content? Is it possible for other users to sabotage a page by falsely alleging that the page is not ‘notable’, or any other kinds of complaints for that matter?
I use DELL as an example, they seem to have no problem. Why do I have so many problems? =(
I feel so sad when my article gets rejected. Please help me! Thank you!
the issue of MLS not being a canadian league, but a US league with a single, and soon to be 3 canadian teams has been debated with resolution via neutral third party. please do not continue to revert accepted information.
Block of Pulpopaz
Good call, I had already removed the links he inserted. I ran across another user Maginks (Talk • who seems to have engaged in similar patterns of ref spamming, after I warmed him about doing so. His contributions would probably welcome an assessment from an experienced individual. Rehevkor ✉ 05:00, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
I noticed that you reverted a source on this article here. From my somewhat cursory research it does appear that a *lot* of 'HardKnock TV' links or refs were added to pertinent articles recently and I also see that the source/website is blocked. The HardKnock TV website does seem to me to be a hip-hop/rap news source (yes, I know a record label too) but, at least in the case of the Wiz Khalifa article, had an actual in-person interview of the artist. Their college internships pages states:
- "Hard Knock TV is a premier multi-platform Video Production & Entertainment Company that focuses on Hip Hop culture and lifestyle. With hundreds of hours of original hip hop programming being produced, aggregated and distributed world wide, Hard Knock TV has established its self as the go to destination for hip hop content with over 30 Million views already under its belt. "
In case you're wondering I want to state up front that I have no connection with HardKnock TV, but am just wondering if you know why the URL is blocked and if it would ever be possible to use it as a source. Thanks, Shearonink (talk) 12:53, 29 October 2010 (UTC)