From Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia
|This article was nominated for deletion on January 12th 2012.
The result of the discussion was Delete.
Archive #1, Archive #2, Archive #3, Archive #4, Archive #5, Archive #6, Archive #7, Archive #8, Archive #9, Archive #10, Archive #11, Archive #12
FUCK YOU CHIEF
Seriously, you flounce off dramatically, ban Moardildoes and don't even ban me for a second? FUCK YOU MAN, you used to be cool. And it's coming up to MINCE PIE SEASON. Asshole. I'm going to bug 'Dillo on Facebook to abuse his 'crat powers and temporarily re-op me just so I can ban the fuck out of you. Or eat a ham and cheese toastie. One or the other.
Congratulations! You are still on our list!
Constantly changing and
not evolving newspaper - the UnSignpost
could you please kindly remove the pages on Islam and its related pages like Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him Jesus, peace be upon him Allah and so on. these are really offensive and hurtful, and as rational human beings we should respect others beliefs. uncyclopedia has some funny stuff but it mocks a lot of religions and beliefs, id really like to have this removed and im sure many feel the same, thank you —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Ssj-noodles1994 (talk • contribs)
- On this topic, I feel I can respond in place of the Chief. Islam and the related pages are not going anywhere. Thank you for noticing that Uncyclopedia "mocks a lot of religions and beliefs." As this was your first edit anywhere, it gives the impression that you are not here to help us write humorous content but to claim that stuff is "offensive and hurtful." To that claim, sir, please go pound sand. 16:00 6-Nov-13
- Anton, Ssj's request was not that we look for offensive text but that we cease to have articles on religion and founders of religion; that is, that we stop being Uncyclopedia. This request does not deserve that we look for a way to go halfway.
- I cannot object. Anton (talk) Uncyclopedia United 20:00, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
- If you can write funny stuff about Islam without being offensive as was done with Jews then if it is funny enough with a vote from the community it could replace what is there. But doing this without consensus is a definite no no. This site's purpose is to be funny not to be politically correct. -- 20:51, November 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I didn't even realise there was an apple based slam product. • Puppy's talk page • 10:55 06 Nov 2013